Monday, March 9, 2015

Something For Me – Cock Ring

This feels so weird,” I said as I put it on. “It’s like a condom but all I feel is the end,” I said looking down at the purple cock ring cock ringthat now rested at the base of my cock. She laughed that breathtaking laugh of hers as she laid there sprawled out just waiting for me. She got embarrassed whenever I said I loved watching her laugh when she was naked. My baby is thick and so when she laughs everything jiggles. That cute stomach of hers, her thighs, and those big round titties of hers. It was definitely a compliment that her nipples were hard from the fact they were just in my mouth.

Earlier that day I had seen a cock ring at work – I stow for Amazon in one of their warehouses, so you can see how I see everything there, but I digress – and after doing some research because I was curious as to what the heck they were for,* I decided I would try them out. Normally everything we got for our bed was “for me.” The lingerie she had worn, the whip I occasionally used on her when she wasn’t being good, the bed restraints I generally used to tie her down, and occasionally allowed her to tie me down with, all for me; sort of. But with the cock ring, it was the first thing I had actually bought for me-me. Yeah, it had a little vibrating bullet at the top, but at the same time it was something I wanted so I got it.

“Are you going to turn it on?” she asked me with a small smile.

“No, I thought I would buy a vibrating cock ring to not turn it on, ever,” I said.

“Oh-oh! Lose the attitude,” she laughed. “Turn it on already and get over here and kiss me,” she said lifting up her foot to trace my shaft. My body trembled at her touch, she knew I had a foot fetish, but because she didn’t like feet (ironic right?) she didn’t use her feet that often but when she did, she’d send me to another world. I didn’t want to waste any more time  so I turned the ring on but not before fumbling around the switch. The small little hum echoed in the room catching both of us off guard.

“Whoa! That feels weird,” I said throwing my hands back trying to get used to the feeling. I looked down and watched my black cock vibrate and breathed trying to get used to the new sensation.

She laughed again and I laughed with her and started to come off my knees. “Are you ready for this,” I asked lining myself up to her waiting, wet pink pussy lips. She didn’t need to answer but she did as she bit her lip and nodded.

The vibrations felt weird as I grabbed hold with one hand just so I could put myself in and as I felt those warm wet lips take every inch of me I moaned out loud as I heard her take a sharp breath in and her finger nails dug into my arm. Instantly her legs began to tremble once the vibrator lined up and tickled her clit.

“Oh yeah,” I asked her holding myself up, “You like that?”

“No it’s not that,” she said lying, “It’s just you played with my clit for so long it’s sensitive.” She was still shaking and lifting her hips a little more.

“So you like it?” I said laughing.

“Michael,” she said. “Move!”

“Oh, so you’re going to tell me what to do now,” I asked sliding my cock back and then slowly sliding all the way back in. She moaned and her nails dug into me once again but when I stopped and held her clit hostage her whole body reacted.

“Baby,” she moaned in a sing-song whiny voice. “Please!”

“Nah, I think I’m going to hold it here for a moment,” I teased laying completely on top of her. I began to kiss her neck, biting it and gently sucking because I couldn’t give her a hickey on the neck; not very work friendly. I traced her jaw line with my lips, kissing it and gently biting it remembering like I always did that day in the park. When we had first started dating in my sophomore year of high school and we were being intimate in telling each other where our hotspots were. I was surprised to find out that jawline was the ticket and from that moment on that spot was not neglected.

I slid up just a little so I could see those waiting nipples, a light pink when they weren’t turned on but now they were that beat red she gets all over her body when she’s either embarrassed or completely horny. I just flicked the left nipple with my tongue as she continued to cause earthquakes underneath me. She hissed again and her hands traced my back and lost themselves in the hair on top of my head. She grabbed hold when I began to suck, and gently rolled it in my teeth. I couldn’t leave her right nipple hanging so I used my hand to trace the side of her stomach and for a moment her trembles reached a small peak but they lost it when I started twisting her other nipple with my fingers.

“Baby,” she whispered begging me again to not just hold it there. By now I could already feel the pressure she was building up, but not just yet.

“You want me to fuck you?” I asked. I began kissing her neck again and tracing her jaw line breathing on it knowing that my breath so close and warm drove her crazy. She couldn’t even form words, she just nodded grabbing a little more of my hair as I kissed her neck again. I couldn’t keep her waiting forever and I wanted her just as badly as she wanted me, but I just love to torture her.

I started to slide in and out feeling her wet pussy tighten around me but all the foreplay juices still made it easy to slide back. I went slow letting her feel every centimeter to inch of me. Her nails dug into my back and she dragged them across my skin as I kept taking my time with her slowly speeding up to that correct, not too fast, not too slow, speed. Just a smooth motion of me taking her along for a ride of ecstasy.

Her moans filled the room, louder than normal because she could feel the vibrations but this time she knew it was me vibrating, not any of the failed toys we had tried to buy in the past and with each thrust, that spot inside of her just kept building and building. Her pussy tightened around me because of the extra pressure from that G-spot, but she was so wet I could keep sliding in and out with no problem but when that pressure needed to be released she pushed me out with those muscles of hers and screamed as her pussy squirted all over our sheets beneath her.

“I love it when you squirt,” I whispered to her just putting my head right against her clit letting her feel the vibrations again. Her legs were already shaking from the squirt and with my cock pulsing and vibrating right there on her little button was just making it stronger.

“Babe, I need you,” she whispered.

“Yeah?”

“Yes,” she gasped using one hand to pull me down by the neck and kiss her and the other to line me back up and slide me back in. Both of us moaned in mid kiss and I knew she was ready for me to pound her. Wow, she was so wet after her squirt and I loved it. The sounds of me sliding in and out of her and her moans filled the room with their beautiful symphony and I didn’t want it to stop.

“Michael,” she moaned out loud.

“Yes, baby?” I whispered before kissing her neck again

“Don’t stop, don’t stop, oooooh, baby, don’t stop!” she cried. Apparently she didn’t want it to end either. I pushed myself up with my arms and started going faster, I knew that was my cue that she was about to climax again. Not a squirt this time, but still another climax. Weird to think, but as always when she got ready to climax the second time I began to thank God that he blessed me with the rare commodity—a woman who climaxes more than once, and not just sometimes but every time.

I pumped faster and faster hearing her moans reach the ceiling, getting louder and louder as she got closer.

“Ah!” she cried for a brief moment thrusting up her hips and throwing her arms over her head. I almost slipped out like I always do when she climaxes and her fingers gently traced the ripples in the wall as she came off that peak, relaxing her hips after squirming for a few moments.

I took my arms as she started to breathe a little easier, lifting her legs and putting them over my shoulders. I started going slow again, just so my cock could help her relax but still help her start climbing back up the mountain. As I slid in and out of her I began kissing her leg as it gently waved by my head. I traced the goose bumps with my lips gently nibbling every other kiss. I looked down for a moment locking eyes with her. She blushed and closed hers as she let another moan slip through her lips. Her breast swayed with each thrust and I just had to tug on one of her nipples. She hissed again and opened her eyes and through all the breaths she took as I kept fucking her she whispered, “I love you.”

“I love you too,” I whispered back as I slid back and then ever so slowly slid back in before I held myself there. Her legs began to shake uncontrollably again as the vibrating cock ring shook her clit.

“Baby,” she pleaded with me moving her hips up and down trying to get me to move, but I held her down and just laughed as I flicked her nipples with my fingers.

“Michael, please,” she cried as I began to feel that pressure inside her build up again. I ignored those cries as I started kissing up her leg again this time going all the way to her foot. I started to kiss the sole before I bit the side of her foot. She moaned and squirmed underneath me, once again begging me to fuck her instead of just holding it there. But I just continued to kiss up her foot until I reached her toes and began to suck them one by one. I took my time with each toe and continued to feel the pressure in her wet warm pussy build to the point it was starting to slide me out again.

“Baby,” she cried through her gasps. “I have to squirt,” she said.

I laughed. “I know,” I said beginning to slide in and out of her again.

She took a huge breath in and started pulling me down begging for a kiss. I gave her one as I started pumping faster so she could release herself once again. That special spot in her built and built itself up until I couldn’t stay in any longer, I pulled out and used my hand to play with her clit, hearing the cock ring vibrate. She moaned and whined and squirmed all over the bed because I wasn’t holding her down with my cock. Before I knew it she was splashing all over the bed again raising her hips in the climax before bringing them back down in a huff.

I let her legs come off my shoulders and slid myself back in enjoying all the dripping juices that were once again staining our bed; oh how we had to constantly change our sheets. I felt my baby tremble beneath me and a small smile formed on her lips as I leaned down to kiss her. I rested my body on her and raised my hips taking it slow for a few pumps as I kissed that jaw line of hers hearing her moans within my ears as her scratches sent shivers down my spine. I started going faster, hearing the small ‘splooshing’ noises that left her pussy as I began to pound her. My hands reached around her legs and grabbed hold of her ass and I squeezed to get another moan out of her. My rule of thumb is at least three climaxes for my Queen before I finish and I was ready to ride that wave with her to her fourth.

“Yes!” she cried in my ear as I kept laying on her using only my hips to fuck her as fast as I could. Her nails dug in a little deeper and she grabbed a little more of my hair as I rested my head near her shoulder and gently bit the lobe of her ear. She hissed, she moaned, she screamed, and I loved every second of it as I felt my cock shiver and tremble as I got ready to climax. I pushed myself up on my arms going just a little faster to race up that mountain knowing she was right there with me. It was at the tip and for another second I held it to let it build a little more and then with one final thrust I came.

“Ga-aaaaaaaah,” I moaned as I started to climax. Feeling my seed begin to fill her up, my baby followed suit lifting her hips and climaxing with me her moans bouncing off the walls and drowning out my own satisfaction. We stayed up there for about ten seconds. I couldn’t believe what I was feeling. The cock ring had done what it was supposed to and intensified my climax. My head spun in a good way, and as the two of us climaxed we looked at each other with our orgasm faces, mouths agape as we moaned and gasped. Our bodies shook uncontrollably, and we shivered down together once we came off the peak. A mountain we climbed together multiple times before, but each time greater than the last.

I laid back down on her as the two of us steadied our breathing. One of my favorite moments is after because our breathing and our heartbeats will synchronize with each other for about a couple of minutes really bring a new meaning to “the two will become one.”

I was not sure how much time passed, but enough of it had passed for her to calm down. With my eyes closed and my ears filled with her still racing heartbeat, she continued to shake beneath me while her fingers traced my arm and my back over and over.

“Babe,” she finally whispered.

“Yes?”

“I need you to pull out,” she said with a small laugh. I had totally forgotten about the cock ring and it was still pressed against her clit as we laid there still keeping her on that journey, never really allowing her to calm down.

“My bad,” I laughed, finally pulling out. As she closed her legs to keep the cum from dripping all over the place, I laughed again as I turned off the vibrations.

“Yeah, we need to use these more often,” I said kissing her outer thighs. She just responded by closing her eyes and breathing one long satisfied breath.

3 comments:

  1. My marriage crashed about two years in the past and I tried all I may want to inside my powers to restoration it however to no avail. I noticed distinct posts and stories about the precise matters Dr. Larry has been doing so I determined to provide it a try. Though he is continually a busy man, when he replied again to my email, he gave me forty eight hours for my marriage to be restored, and simply like he stated my marriage was once restored, given that then I am completely happy and I am dwelling fortunately in my marriage.

    Visit Our Service Link:-
    Sexy Girls
    Spa Girls
    Independent Dating Girl
    High Class Adult Service

    ReplyDelete