Friday, February 20, 2015

Awaiting your return home


It had been a long week without you and I thought about you ever night. Friday night finally came we were all excited about your returning home from Pittsburgh.
We met you at the airport you looked very relaxed and happy to see each of us. We hugged and kissed, the kids were also so happy to see you. I helped you with your bag and we finally left the airport. On the way home we held hands as we all listened to your stories about your trip. I was so happy to finally have you home, as were the kids. You looked so sexy in your tight jeans and blouse. I couldn’t keep my eyes off of you. You blouse show some cleavage just enough to excite me. We finally made it home the kids couldn’t wait to see want you had bought for them, for me you were all the gifts I needed. Later after the kids were asleep I asked you would you like a massage, you quickly responded yes I’d love one. I stated that I needed to take a quick shower first so I began my shower, when suddenly you join me and stated that you needed a rinse off as well. Your body firmly toned and curved in all the right places. We began to kiss each other while washing each others body I started with your shoulder and slowing down to the small of your back inching my way down to you firm ass. I gently rubbed each side of you firm backside as our bodies rubbed up against one another making my cock getting harder by the second. I gently kneeled down and started caressing, kissing and sucking on your firm breast as we switched positions with the water now running down your back now. You became very excited and my hands slowly moved first down to your belly then your waist then your thigh, inner thigh and to finally to your moisten pussy. My hand slowly rubbed you and I placed one of my fingers inside of you. I then slowly lower my self to begin kissing your inner thigh my craving to taste you sweet wet hot pussy was overwhelming, you slowly faced the hot warm jets of the shower as my mouth lips and tongue slowly spread open your swollen lips. I continued for several minutes but you stated lets dry off and finish this in our bed.

We each dried off one another and slowly made our way to our bed. I had you lay down on your belly as I massaged your entire body for several minutes just as promised earlier as we let our bodies dry. My mind still thinking about just want had happen in the shower earlier I wanted to continue where we left off. So I gently pulled you to the edge of the bed and slowly and gently started kissing and licking your hot wet still moist mound you slowly raised your body off the bed to be on all fours as my caress and kisses and rubbing of your firm behind became more intense you started to grind your body into ever stroke and thrust of my tongue, you softly and quietly began to moan and tremble and finally came. You collapsed with joy. Oh your juices ever so sweet. After a few moments of well need rest and a quick freshening up I return with you waiting for me. You stated that you wanted and needed to feel my cock in you now. I gently inserted my swollen, hard cock into your soaking wet pussy inch by inch I could feel your warmth and wetness engulf me. Your juices began to run down to my balls exciting me with ever thrust into you. I couldn’t hold off any longer I exploded into you my cock throbbing making you quiver with excitement. I fell into your arms and we held and kissed on each other for a short while afterwards. We exchanged that we missed and loved each other very much.

Wow what a way to welcome you back.

No comments:

Post a Comment