Sunday, February 22, 2015

Snapping Heat on A Sunday Afternoon

It’s Sunday afternoon 3 pm and I touch my hubbie’s penis! I rub it from outside of his pajamas and yes! he understands that it is intercourse time!

He soon throws away the ebook in hand and puts his hand inside my skirt and rubs my clito over the panty. He removes my skirt and gets amazed at the new sexy panty I wear. Yes! I make it a point to buy a new panty every week. It’s just a pound per week of expense but it is really enjoyable! It’s typically a thong and he loves to see me in thong.

He then reverses me and starts kissing my butts. I too live it. I get more excited when he starts kissing top of my butts. I get erotic. I remove his sexy undies and make him nude. I start rubbing his penis and the testicles. He is so quick to show me the erection! His penis is more than 6 inches and come above the naval point. I am too proactive to remove my bras and make my breasts available to suck. He does so and wanna difficult to covey the feeling to describe the weekly suck I have when he sucks my breasts and the nipples thoroughly.

No comments:

Post a Comment