Saturday, February 21, 2015

Office Sex

Office Sex: My husband was working from a home office and I found myself craving him, so when I came in our house from working on a painting in our shed my eyes and mind kept going to his office door longingly. Finally I couldn’t help myself. Office sex was on my mind.

I enter his office wearing one of my black lingerie pieces and close the door behind me slowly. He hears me come in and knows what I want but doesn’t look at me. The game has started.

“Hello,” I purr and put my hands in his hair giving him a slow scalp massage. “You’re really sexy, baby. Is it okay if I suck on your cock?”

He still tries to ignore me so my hands drop to his shoulders. “What are you working on?”

“Stuff,” he teases giving me a quick up-down glance and showing just a hint of a satisfactory smile.

I drop my hands to his waist. “What kind of stuff?” My hands reach lower and I slip them into his underwear. “Mmmm.” I can feel myself growing wet by the time I wrap my hand around his hardening cock. “Are you on lunch-break soon, sexy?”

“I think it’s starting right now,” he growls, then swivels his office chair in my direction. He pulls me roughly onto his lap and I gasp. My underwear is dripping wet now.

I straddle him and begin dancing against him. Rubbing my clit into his long erection. It feels amazing and he bumps me deliciously until I orgasm, gripping his back. Office sex is great!

“You haven’t even taken my clothes off yet,” I praise him and give him a long kiss. I rise and pull down his pants, kneel in front of him and lick the tip of his penis, enjoying the salty tang of pre cum.

I slowly undress while sucking on his cock. I can feel him getting close to climax, but I stop, rise, and turn my naked bottom around and sit on his erection. I’m so wet, he slides into me smoothly. I begin dancing against him with my back to his hard chest and my butt bouncing into his lap. It feels wonderful and he reaches around and rubs my clit expertly with one hand while cupping the other around one of my breasts. The combination drives me wild and my dance becomes more erratic.

“You are such a distraction from work sometimes, you bad girl,” He growls in my ear and pumps upward into me. Another powerful orgasm overtakes me.

I scream out his name and my arms circle above my head to bury my hands in his hair. He’s getting closer too so I quicken the dance and take his hand up into my mouth to suck his fingers.

“Yeah,” he groans, and with a final upward thrust I feel the heat of him spilling into me.

We sat back for a while, spent and sated in his office chair where office sex just occurred. I was thankful my husband was working at home that day.

No comments:

Post a Comment