Sunday, February 22, 2015

Paradise

I had no idea of what you really had in mind when you suggested that we take a short vacation together without the children.  After all, everywhere we go we always take the kids, and it just seemed strange that we would go away without them.  But after making arrangements to have the children looked after while we were away, and considering we’ve hardly had any time alone together, a short vacation seemed in order.
Our first night at the resort was wonderful.  I remember finding the gift box on the table in the living room, and hearing you fill the Jacuzzi next to the master bedroom.  When I opened the box I found the short red silk robe you brought for me, along with the note asking me to put this on and nothing else and then join you at the Jacuzzi.  It was rather exciting disrobing there in the middle of the living room, wondering if you were watching me like you always do when I come to bed
The beaming of the sun into the bedroom window awakened me on this the second day of our vacation together.  I felt the sheets of the bed lightly caressing my naked body.  My nipples were hard, and there was a sweet sensation between my legs reminding me of your presence inside me just last night.  As I thought about last night’s encounter, I sensed the wetness developing inside my vagina.  I closed my eyes and saw the vision of your body moving in a sensuous back-and-forth rhythm as you thrust your penis deep into my soaking wet pussy.  I felt every stroke of your penetrating manhood caressing me inside.  I heard your breathing change as you approached your climax.  I imagined the two of us coming together – my hips bucking to meet your thrusts, your manhood pushed deeply inside and spilling your seed inside of me.  And then your sweet kisses and the deep embrace we share following our ride into ecstasy.

When I turned over in the bed to face you, I looked over at you sleeping next to me on the bed.  Your naked torso looked delicious in the early morning sunlight, your penis lay soft and flat on your body.  I wanted it hot and hard and inserted deep inside of me.  I could wait no longer.We spent a wonderful day together, going to places and doing things alone and enjoying each other’s company.  As the day wore on, I noticed that the arm around my waist was gradually becoming the hand on my buttocks.  At first, I was a little embarrassed to be seen walking around like this, but later I returned the gesture and the two of us walked around looking like teenagers in heat.

When we returned to our suite, I went into the bedroom to change into more comfortable clothes and found a red gift wrapped package on the bed with a heart-shaped tag on it addressed to me.  Upon opening the package, I found a red lace garter belt, red open crotch g-string panties, a red lace bra and sheer nylon stockings, along with your note in which you deliciously defined all things you wanted to do with me that night in bed.  Never before had your words to me been so graphic, but the erotic image they conjured up in my mind raised my level of excitement.

No comments:

Post a Comment