Sunday, February 22, 2015

Naked Napping

It was a Sunday afternoon, and my parents and I had just gotten home from church. My darling, having also just left church, came Screen Shot 2015-02-01 at 8.09.08 PMover to eat the delicious lunch my mother had been cooking in the crock pot over night. We set the table, blessed the food, and each fixed a plate with way too much food on it. After a nice meal, we cleaned up the kitchen together, and my parents retired to their bedroom. My darling and I both have a routine of napping on Sunday afternoons when our schedules allow, and he had already let me know before church that he planned on going straight home to do so after lunch. The time had now come. I hate when he leaves me. He hates it as well, but my poor darling was so exhausted after a long week.

As we stood at the front door, he gave me a tight, gentle hug, a sweet kiss on the lips, a reassuring kiss on the forehead, then threw me another kiss as he walked across our lawn toward his car. Oh, how I wished that he could stay and hold me. I shut the door as I waved goodbye, then made my way upstairs to my bedroom. I was SO looking forward to this nap.

I inhaled and exhaled deeply as I stripped off all my restrictive clothing. I love to sleep naked. I slipped into bed and wished my handsome fiancé was next to me, naked and relaxed. I wanted so badly to press my body against his, skin to skin. I decided to catch up on some MH stories and ran across HornyHubby’s “Midnight Lover” post, which only reinforced my burning desire to be lying next to my fiancé under the covers, vulnerable in my nudity.

I lift my fingers to my mouth to moisten them, then begin to fondle and pinch my freely exposed nipples. As they become hard under my fingertips, I imagine my darling’s fingers and mouth enjoying them as I offer them to him. I run my fingers down my stomach to my pussy, which is only covered by a thin pair of pink panties. I think about how much my darling will enjoy this moist virgin pussy once it is finally his. I think about how hard it must be for him to wait… I know how hard it is for me. I think about how hard it must be for a young man to live in such a sexualized world and remain loyal and pure. As I tickle my pussy lips with one hand over my panties and play with my tits with the other, I think about how blessed I am to have him and how wonderful it will be to finally get to present my body to him and he to present his to me. I lift my panties up and slip my hand underneath, finding a swollen clit. As I tease my clit and slide my finger inside my wet cunt, I imagine his cock covered in my juices as he pumps it slowly in and out of my little hole. I imagine lying flat on my back with his knees on either side of my thighs. My darling is so attentive and considerate… I imagine him caressing my titties while vigilantly keeping aware of my level of pleasure as to not cause me any discomfort. As I give him nods of reassurance, I imagine him beginning to pump faster until he is pounding my little pussy. As he speeds up in my imagination, so do my fingers. I hear the wet sounds of my pussy as I push two fingers in and out. My body begins to bounce and hump my fingers as I imagine my fiancé bouncing on top of me. I take a handful of my tit and squeeze tightly as I imagine my beloved would do. When almost at the peek of orgasm, I start ferociously messaging my clit and pinching my nipple, which sends me over the edge as I moan and breath heavily.

I earnestly look forward to naked Sunday afternoon naps with my darling.

No comments:

Post a Comment