Saturday, February 21, 2015

Tied Fully Clothed

We are new to the site and find the stories exciting. We’ve wanted to talk about our light bdsm to others but are reluctant. I (L) had a fantasy of tieing my wife (T) to the bed with a twist, fully clothed. We’ve done some tied down sex before and I was fantasizing about slowly cutting her clothes from her lovely frame. She was Screen Shot 2015-01-05 at 4.19.25 PMexcited at the proposal! After 20 years of marriage, we both love to be with each other as much as we can.

The plan was set for Friday night while the kids were at the away football game. That night I arrived home from work and asked if she’d picked out some old clothes for the evening.

“Oh yeah!”

We headed to the bedroom in anticipation. She stretched out on the bed and I began to pull her arms out to the corners. The ropes were tied to the eyehooks that I installed on the side rails. T began to get excited by my mischievious grin. I spread her legs and tied each to an eyehook.

Slowly, I undressed in front of her. As I pulled off my briefs, my cock was at full attention and dripping with precum. I moved to the bed and began to kiss her lips and neck. She struggled in the ropes. I moved my hands to her tits and rubbed them softly to feel her nipples harden. I slid them down over her belly and rubbed the moistened area between her legs.

I grabbed our handy scissors and began cutting the bottom of her shirt. With every inch of skin exposed, I kissed with passion. The scissors moved to her chest and finally exposed her tits with pencil eraser nipples that I tongue and pull with my lips. Next were the jeans. Cutting up each leg to those soft thighs, I rubbed and kissed her thighs moving slowly toward the sweetest spot. I finally removed the jeans and spied a lovely pair of panties.

“Do you want me to cut them off, they look new?” I asked.

She said in a sultry voice, “For you, baby, anything.”

I placed the scissors under one side and cut. I pulled them back just a bit and kissed beside her pussy. Moving to the other side, I cut again and exposed her pussy. I moved down and slowly began tongue lashing her labia and clit. She bucked against the ropes trying to push her pussy up for me to lick, suddenly she exploded with an orgasm.

I had precum dripping on her legs as I postioned to enter her. As I slid my cock into her pussy she climaxed again. I moved in and out for a few minutes while I untied her. We moved to my favorite position with her on her side and me straddling her leg. I entered her again, slowly at first then harder with a sound of slapping. I could feel the building of an orgasm. With a few more hard thrusts, I burst a load of cum deep into her pussy.

I collapsed on the bed and stroked her body, “Thank you, Babe. That was awesome, I love you.”

She looked at me with a smile, “I love you too. I can’t wait for the next fantasy I can fulfill.”

No comments:

Post a Comment