Sunday, February 22, 2015

Oral Imagination

As a recent college graduate, I started my first “big girl” job about a month ago. I was hired to fill a position that had been vacant Screen Shot 2015-01-10 at 10.36.31 AMfor quite some time. As a result, there was lots of work piled up and waiting on me. It’s been a very daunting challenge and I’ve stayed late almost every single day. This morning, I was exhausted and decided that I would leave work the second I could and not even make a to-do list. (I deserved a break, right?) And so I did. I drove home in the cold rain with thoughts of my sweet fiancĂ© who would get off of work later on. Once home, I drug myself straight upstairs, turned on the heater, unhooked my bra, slipped it off from under my shirt and climbed under the covers without even bothering to undress.

As I lay there, I started to think of how wonderful my darling is and how much I looked forward to the day that we would have a home together and he would come home from work to me, his wife. I suddenly started to feel a stirring in my belly and between my legs. I closed my eyes while lying on my back, reached both hands under my shirt, grabbed my titties, and let out a sigh as I so enjoyed being able to let myself relax. My mind left me as my imagination of my darling took over. I pinched, tweaked, and pulled my nipples. They were already hard from the cold. My left hand continued to play with my left nipple while my right hand slipped down to tickle my pussy lips over my black panties. Ooh! That sensation felt marvelous! I imagined it was the fingers of my fiancĂ© as I began to lightly pinch and pull my lips. I could feel my cunt starting to moisten as I was becoming more and more aroused by the thought of him. I could visualize him staring into my eyes with that sweet, but greedy grin he gives me… It always let’s me know he has some naughty things on his mind. I slipped my hand under my panties and found that my clit was swollen and really wanted some attention. I dipped my middle finger into my pussy, spread my juices onto my clit and started circling and flicking it.

I imagined him unzipping his pants, pulling down his boxers, and allowing his manhood to be free. I instantly started salivating with excitement. “What does a cock taste like?” I wondered. I certainly would have liked to have found out how he tasted at that moment. I pushed my finger inside my cunt and then pulled it back up to my clit, circling it, as I squeezed my left nipple harder and arched my back. My right hand’s movement began to get faster, going inside my pussy and back up to flick my clit over and over again. I thought about the future when I would finally get to straddle his face and let his tongue explore my pussy… I wished for it. I thought about finally getting to lean down and take his cock into my mouth, suck on it, lick it, kiss it, grab it with my hands, and most importantly, bring him all the pleasure he deserves for having always respected me and my body. He is truly a gentleman. Just then, I felt the wave of pleasure sweep over my body as a few soft moans and grunts escaped my lips and I arched my back. I love thinking about my darling and our future life together!

No comments:

Post a Comment