Sunday, February 22, 2015

The Bet

The girls are in bed,” I tell Josh as I walk quietly away from our youngest’s bedroom. I love the giddy feeling I get when I know we’re going to be alone together. The sky is the limit and every night seems to carry a new adventure for us. “What should we do now?” I plop down on the couch next to him.

“How about a game of cards?” He asks. We recently got a new game that two players can play and is actually fun.

We sit down on the floor and start dealing out the hand. “Let’s make a bet,” I say. My mind is immediately thinking of something we’ll do later that night.

Josh gives me a mischievous look. “You obviously have something on your mind. Tell me what you want and then tell me what you’ll give me if you lose to me.”

“If you lose you have to wear that man-thong I bought you and give me a full body massage while wearing it,” I grin impishly at him. “You’ll have to give me a happy ending too.”

Josh gives me a comical look and then laughs. “Okay, but if I win you’ll be the one giving me a full body massage wearing that black thong I like. Happy ending must be included as well.”

“Sounds fair,” I giggle.

He beats me. I won’t bore you with the details of how the game plays out, but he completely kicks my ass.

“So… about that massage?” He asks, dangling my black thong in front of my face and giving me a wink.

I give him mock pouty face and snatch the thong out of his hands. He gives my butt a little smack as I walk to the bathroom. I strip off my “mom” clothes and underwear and I pull on the little number. I am actually excited. I love giving massages to Josh, especially happy ending ones, but then I realize I don’t have any massage oil left.

Josh has already gotten the bed ready for massage by the time I’m out of our bathroom. He gives me a smug grin upon seeing my thong clad self.

“I forgot to buy more massage oil,” I say upon coming out.

“Okay,” Josh says, “Do you think we could use canola or olive oil instead?”

“That’s a great idea!” I brighten up immediately and retrieve some from our pantry.

I come back in and I light a scented candle in the room and turn off the lights.

“Now, get naked for me,” I tell him. “I can’t massage you with your clothes on you know.”

He strips his clothing off, pulls his shirt over his head and exposes his long-waisted torso and broad chest and shoulders. His muscles are even more defined by the dim flicker of the candle light. I can feel the thong I’m wearing drenching with arousal. I’m the luckiest masseuse in the world.

“I’ll do your back first,” I say and I pour the olive oil on his back just enough. The smell is amazing. I rub his shoulders and slowly knead the muscles. He’s tense in areas and I know it’s from the stress of day to day work. I’m so proud of him and how he supports me and my girls. I kiss the back of his neck and press my breasts against the warmth of him. He gives a soft groan of pleasure as I move my hands down to his butt. My breasts are pressing now on his thighs as I knead his butt. “I love your butt, Josh,” I murmur. “It’s the hottest butt I’ve ever seen.”

He laughs. “How many guy butts have you seen in person, baby?”

“Life drawing classes, hon? Remember?”

“Oh,” He laughs again. “Well, thank you.”

I continue to knead and massage his butt and then my hands run down his thighs. The olive oil and the candle creates an intoxicating scent in the air. Plus I can smell my own juices by now I’m so soaked. I start talking to him about his day, about our kids, about our dreams and families. Anything to keep my mind from going too sexual yet.

“I’m done with your back,” I whisper finally, trying to keep him relaxed. “You can turn around.”

He rolls over for me and I start on his chest. I straddle him and pour the oil on and run my fingers up and down from his collar bone to the end of his rib cage. He gets a good show of my breasts as they bounce and sway with my movement.

“You’re so beautiful, Blondie.” Josh’s green eyes are focused on my eyes. “You know, I’m so glad you are here. I’m so glad God let me keep you. That the baby and you survived. I’d be devastated if I lost you.”

I still can remember the thankfulness I’d felt nine-months ago when my doctor had said we’d had the c-section just in time as my uterus had ruptured.

“Kiss me,” Josh says, his gaze still focused on my face.

I lean in over him and we kiss on the lips lingeringly. I wipe a tear from my eyes and Josh runs his fingers through my hair and kisses my neck.

“I promised you I’d give you a happy ending if you won and I totally meant it,” I whisper with a smile.

“Alright then,” Josh whispers back and kisses me once more on the lips.

I get my hands set with some more olive oil readying myself for the more sensual massage part of his winnings. As I look down I see his penis already semi-erect. I kiss the head as lingeringly as I’d kissed his lips seconds before. It grows under my lips. I love watching it grow. It amazes me how big it gets. It more than doubles in size and circumference before my eyes.

“Wow,” I say, giving the head another kiss. “I love your cock. It’s does the nicest things to me.”

With the oil now warm on my hands I start caressing and rolling my fingers up and down and around his length. With my other hand I gently play with his testicles, chasing them around with my fingers. I slide my pinky back into his ass and find his prostate, the male g-spot. I continue to pump his erection with my other hand. The oil is so slick, it works amazing and smells amazing.

“Mm-mm,” I moan. “I want you to cum on my breasts.”

“Oh, baby, that’s great,” Josh groans, he grabs hold of my breasts and tweaks my nipples as I continue my sensual massage.

“Yeah, touch my breasts, that feels so good,” I murmur and pump my hand up and down harder. I can feel his cock growing rigid. I rub on his prostate a little harder. My hand on his cock goes down and then all the way up, finishing with my thumb giving the head a massage.

“Oh, that’s it, that’s it, baby! I’m going to cum! Oh, that’s so, so good, baby! Don’t stop... Oh, sh*t, Blondie!” He cries out as his orgasm starts and he sits up and I pump off his hot cum onto my breasts. The heat from his pleasure trickles onto my nipples and sends my clit vibrating. I love it.

“Well now that we’re covered in olive oil and cum, would you like to take a shower with me?” I ask, giving him a suggestive wink.

“Somehow I think it’ll turn into more than a shower,” Josh muses as we walk into the bathroom together.

No comments:

Post a Comment