Sunday, February 22, 2015

Our Best Friends’ Wedding

Our friends’ wedding back in 1992 was a blast! It was a beautiful outdoor wedding, with a restaurant reception.

By: Vinni

We were so touched that they had asked my husband and I to sing their “first dance” song! That was very special for us as well as them.

Then, after the wedding, we went up to our hotel room, and our two beautiful girls went to bed right away.

So my husband and I danced around our own room, for a little while, to our favorite band (which we frequently like to do, as a form of foreplay before having sex). Then, my husband unzipped my dress, and when I turned around the sight of me nude was still enough to turn my husband on! I saw the look on his face, not to mention that I also saw him get a hard on!

So I slowly got into the bed, as I watched my husband take his pants off. And the sight of his nude body got me going as well, my ladyplace got so wet, and I got so excited as he joined me in bed.

He decided to lay down and have a little stretch before we made love. So I decided to rub his back while he lay there. But not before I wet his legs by running my very wet ladyplace over them.

“Oh, I like that!” He said, “Wet me all over if you like.” So while I gave my hot husband an erotic massage, I wet his lower back with my turned on wetness.

“I have to do something for you now, sexy lady!” My husband told me.

So I lay on my back, and my husband started to touch me. He caressed my body, then moved his hands upward to my breasts. He moved his hands lightly over them before he caressed my cheeks, and I put an arm around him while he French kissed me.

“I want you to know how beautiful you are to me. You’re a very special woman, and I love you.” My husband told me, “Oh baby, kiss me! Let me show you how much I love you!”

And at that, he climbed on top of me, and entered his hard man part into my wet ladyplace.

We held each other tight, while we kissed passionately. I rubbed my husband’s back while he rubbed mine. He thrusted passionately, and my goodness that in itself was intense!

“Oh baby, that’s good! Oh it’s so big!” I remember thinking, as he deeply penetrated me, and thrusting that hard man part of his inside my lady place.

Suddenly, I came and this orgasm was one of the longest ever! It lasted for a good ten minutes, and it was strong! I moaned, and cried out in ecstasy, while my husband did his “signature” thrusts inside of me.

My husband wasn’t ashamed to let out his cries of pleasure either, while he thrusted a little faster, making my climax even stronger, while he almost screamed!

I sure was exhausted when I came down. I was sweating and so was my husband. He kissed my neck while he slid his finger tips down the shiny and very sweaty area between my breasts before placing both his arms around my waist to cuddle me.

I lay in bed feeling the afterglow, with my husband holding me in his arms; and while he slept I remember smiling, knowing that our family was all blessed by God.

No comments:

Post a Comment