Saturday, February 21, 2015

Hot lunch

Wife is the hot lunch special!

Working in my wonderful kitchen, lunch time is coming near.  I look around me and I see all the sweet momentos of our times together here and there.  They warm my heart as I think of your sweet and tender care, and I feel an urge growing deep inside to whip up a lunch for my sweet, patient and SEXY hubby, one that he will NEVER forget.

With no one home but us, and the doors locked, I slip off all my clothing and I wrap myself in nothing more than a simple kitchen apron which ties in the back.  The top is a small square which only covers my naked nipples if I position myself straight forward, but if I shift to the left or the right the delicate square of material slips to the side and lets my perky nipple peek out from behind it.
The short full skirt is wrapped around and is tied in the back but the ends of the left and right of the apron skirt meet together but do not close completely.  The tie above makes a bow which dangles down to cover my buns just only to the bottom of my cheeks. Then I make a quick check of what we have in the kitchen and I see what we have in the fruit and vegetable baskets.  I rummage through looking for something ripe and softened and shaped very special.
I begin soaking them in the sink in a warm water bath with a drop of soap.  As they soak I visit the bathroom, freshen up, and drop a small jar of vasoline in my apron’s deep pockets.  I also grab some wash clothes and stuff them down into my pocket.  Then a splash of perfume!

Back to the kitchen, I pick out the soft assortment of insertables from the sink and dry them off, wrapping them in clean kitchen towels and dropping them into my apron pockets.

I make my way to the family room, where you are relaxing on our new couch watching baseball.  I walk in, watch your excited look as I walk in front of the couch and take a seat on the opposite end.  Your eyes fully on me and your attention all mine.  “wow!”  you say as you look at my outfit.  Then I smile and I turn on the couch and bring both my legs up onto the couch and spread my legs wide.  My apron falls between my legs.  I reach into the pocket and I smile a playful smile at you as I pull it out of my pocket slowly and hold it up.
“What?”  You say.  I do not answer, I just lean back some on the couch and spread my legs.
Then I hold up the soft ripe roma tomato, which is shaped like a little rocket ship.  Your eyes are wide, wondering what I have in mind.  I giggle.  Then I slowly draw my hand with the red juicy lunch treat down to my knees.  Then with one hand I lift up my apron and you see that I have no panties on at all.  I am spread wide and you see that my pink hot psy is soaking wet!

Then I slip my hand down to my velvety lips and I slowly start moaning as I use the tender fruit to fondle my flower and to rub my fk button over and over and over and over and over and over.  Moaning louder and louder with deep enjoyment. OHHHHHH!!!!  Hmmmmmmm!!!!   Baby, lunch is feeling sooooo good today, don’t you think?!  Mmmmmmmmmmmm.  Yeah!!!!!
I moan and let the fruit kiss my flower, slinging it up and down which gives me chills of erotic tension.  I moan so erotically and so deep and passionately.
OHHHHH.   Mmmmm mmm mmmmmm!!!!  Ohhhh baby, yum, yum, yum!!!!!  Oh this feels finger lickin’ good!!!!!!  Ohhhhhh.  Baby I am sooooo turned on for some red hot lunch’en today.  Ohhhhhh baby!!!!!  Yes, yes!!!!   I feel the soft touch of the tomato as it slides up and down my flower; it brings my fk passions to great heights.  I slide it up and I feel my psy lips rubbing on it.  I feel it slide down and I feel it rubbing deep inside my flower pedals as it slides towards my deep, wet, wanting, fk hole. Ohhhhh.  Yes, baby, yes!!!! Oohhhhhh it feels sooo good feeling this red hot fruit slipping inside my wet psy.
Oh baby it makes me want some passionate fking for lunch today.  Mmmmmm it is sooo good feel’n.  oh baby!   I slide it up and down over and over and over, moaning and feeling so nasty and seeing your face turning red with passions.  You turn towards me and you begin to softly stroke my thighs as you watch with disbelief as I slide the tomato up and down and my psy glistens brighter and brighter with intense wetness.  I am moaning as if I am about to cum!

Then as you continue to softly touch me and drive my passions forward, I turn the fruit upward and I begin to press it on my fk button quickly and firmly.  I feel the pressure on my fk button and it feels sooo wild and so hot.  It feels like a dk head there.  Oh it drives me mad with passionate desires to be fked inwardly as well.
I do not shift it to my fk hole yet, I keep letting it kiss my fk button over and over and it is driving me wilder and wilder.  Ohhh.  Baby this is sooooo awesome.  It feels so good.  It feels so wild and hot and steamy and my body is so hot and feverish.  My body tingling.  My tits sooooo perked and excited by the touch and feel of this soft fruit touching my most private and intimate spots.
My pssy is sooooooo excited by the stroking and bobbing on it.  Ohhhh.   Wow, how wonderful!  It feels so soft as it touches.  It makes me feel as if your manly head is bobbing itself down on my fk hole over and over.  Each time with more feeling being stirred up and each time my psy feels closer to cumming.  It feels so nasty.  It feels so slick and slippery as my psy is now drenched in juices.  Ohhhh so wet.   Sooo so soft.  Wow!  Just incredible.  My head feels light now as I continue to bob the red juicy fruit on my fk button and intermittently slide it up and down my flower bed. Ohhhhhh the feeling is so exhilarating.  Oh it makes me feel so nasty.  It feels so slick and so soft.  It makes me want to fk it so bad.  I keep bobbing it and moaning.  I keep sliding it and letting it slide down as it drives my passions wild for fking.  Ohhhh this is so erotic to my sex senses.  I am feeling so nasty.  It makes me tingle and tremble with anticipation for the delight of having it fk me soon.  Oh!!!! Mnnnnnn mnnnnn mmmmmmm!!!!  Oh this lunch is sooooooo good!  It tastes so good!!!!! Wow, it is so tender and juicy!!!!!  Oh I’d like to see this squeezed till it lets it’s own juices run!  What do you think about that baby?  I ask.

You are almost faint.  Your body red hot.  Your fever burning.  You passions lit and ready to be taken to the edge.  You are caressing me and fixated on what you are seeing and hearing.  You are overcome with lust and your attention can not be drawn away for anything.  You are totally plugged into this and ready and hoping to see it go even further.  Yet you sit patiently and continue to coax me with your gentle touches and soft whispers of, “Oh baby, I can’t believe this.  I am so excited by it.  I want you so badly.” Your own tool is stiff like never before and your balls hurt they are filled with so much juice.  You are aching to pump your stash into my treasure box but you are pacing yourself and wanting to get all of this foreplay in before you set the grand fireworks off. You can hardly wait any longer.

Then as I rub and slide and bob the fruit into my fk button, all of a sudden you see me, with the flick of a wrist, turn the pointed end downward towards my open blossomed hole and begin to bob the tip into my silky entrance.
You can’t believe it, except that you have seen this on video.  But now it is real, in person, right before your eyes and you are aching like never before.  I moan so loud so deep.   Mnnnnnnn baby.  I like this!  Mnnnnnnnnnn oh yea.   Ohhhh yes baby yes.  This feels so good to feel bobbed.  Wow.  The soft red fruit then is pushed in slightly. Gasp!!!!   Oh baby that took my breath away.  Oh baby it feels so nasty to feel it penetrating me.  I feel this tomato penetrating me like a valentine’s day treat and I like it!!!!  Wow!!!!
My legs spread wide on the couch, my knees bent, my body reclined back some.  I begin to bob and bob and moan as I do.  I moan each time the tip penetrates my fk hole.  Wow, it feels so nasty.  I feel so nasty.  Never before thought that I would be bobbing this red hot fruit into my psy or into my fk hole and never thought I would be doing that in front of my hubby to seduce him and ignite his sex passions.  Oh baby this is sooooooo soft when I feel it penetrate me and poke into my hole.  It feels so dirty.  Like I am a dirty, nasty, naughty woman.  Your woman.  Seducing you with this show of nastiness. Oh baby!  This is sooo good.  I feel it’s soft tip pressing into my entrance.  Wow.  What a rush.  It is so hot! I like it baby.  Are you watching?  Do you like what you are seeing?  Do you want to see more?

You answer back in a soft, calm tone, “Boy do I!”

With that prompting me I begin to attempt to push the gentle fruit into my hole.  As I press inward, I feel my body pressing hard downward on it making it very difficult to pop the fruit inside.  Ohhhh it feels so nasty like this.  Mnnnnnnn.  Wild!   I keep pushing with constant steady pressure.  All of a sudden the fruit pops in several inches.  Ohhhhh gasp!    Mnnnnnn yea!!!!
Wow!  I moan and moan.
Then I begin pushing more and twisting it to screw my hole with this gentle red hotness.  It feels nasty.  I know it is nasty.  You look nasty watching this.  I feel nasty watching you watch this.  I know how much you lust for nastiness between us and I am very excited to see how feverish you are and how delighted you look as you watch this.  Ah!  This is nasty and he likes this!  Wow.  That is hot.  Makes me want to fk it more!!!!!
So deeper I press it in and sure enough, soon cums a big slip!  The fruit goes all inside.  wow!   Looks so nasty.  So dirty.  So wild.  So erotic.  So unbelievable.  I moan as it goes in.  oh baby!  I feel it inside me fking me.  I squeeze my legs together and then spread them, repeating this over and over and over and over as my legs shake with erotic euphoria.  Oh baby!  Are you watching this?  Can you see how nasty this is?  Where is your lunch tomato baby?  Where did it go?  Do you want to go searching for it?

“I will find it for us, just let me search!”  you say.  Then you slip your finger into my psy and push deep inside.  I moan really wildly because of how soaking wet I am and deeply feeling your finger now pushing all the way inside my fiery psy.  Your finger finds the tomato right away.  It is so dirty to feel this that you almost cum right there on the spot.
Instead of trying to remove it though, you start finger fking my hole very intently as you feel the fruit buried inside.  Ohhhhhhhh!   Your finger feels like never before.  I am so turned on.  It feels like a gigantic climax.  I cannot speak now, I can only moan deep and long moans to express the great sexual satisfaction I am feeling as you fk me with your finger.
This is crazy good!
I moan loudly at last.  Keep it cuming baby.  Keep it cuming!  I don’t want you to stop.  I’m gonna cum on your finger as I fk the fruit in my psy and your finger in my hole.  For the first time I do not even need my fk button to be stimulated to climax because your finger in my fk hole is sending me beyond wild!!!!!
Your finger begins to stroke very quickly.  I moan with great delight and thrill.  My tits are so excited and tingling. My nipples ache they are so hard. My legs shaking as you fk me pushing your finger in and out and bouncing it off of the fruit inside.  Oh you can feel how much she is fking down on your finger.  You can see how hard my tits have become and then you hear it as you fk my hole super fast over and over and over like a lightning rod.
Gosh!  Baby!  Oh my gosh!   Oh baby!  I feel your fking!
I keep fking the fuit inside me and your finger which is taking me over the edge!!!!
Wow this is sooooooo wild!!!!  Oh baby!  Gosh!!  Yes baby, don’t stop. Please do not stop!! Keep fking me!  Oh I like this.
Gosh!!!!!   Wow!!!!!!   My stomach tenses up as my body begins cumming causing me to yell it out as you see floods of sex juices pouring out of my psy.
I yell out, “fk me baby!  I’m cumming right now! Finger me!  Don’t stop! Oh don’t stop! I like it!  I want it!  I need it!  Oh this is so nasty and it’s making me cum like never before!!!!!!!!
Finger me more!!!!!!!  keep fingering me!!!!!!!!  (a huge gush unloads).
Fk me sooo good baby!!!!!!!!  Yes please yes!!!!!!!! (a second gush unloads.).
My legs are shaking I am screwing so hard on your finger and the tomato buried inside me.
One more huge gush and then you hear my climax conclude.  Super!!!!!!!  Oh that was sooo very wild!

No comments:

Post a Comment