Sunday, February 22, 2015

Long Ride

It had been the perfect day, we had taken the local line down to Windsor, we had walked around the royal park, we had enjoyed a fantastic meal at a river side pub, and we had drank a little too much. I must admit that I wasn’t all that impressed when you suggested we go back for another look at the park, but went along because this was your town and you were in control of the plans.  However I soon changed my opinion when you said you wanted me to make love to you in a dark hidden area but still in view of the palace.

You’d already told me that you weren’t wearing any knickers, and had told me that morning not to wear my boxers “because you had something ‘special’ in mind”. We were in some very secluded thick tall patch of bushes, but we could clearly see the private quarters of the Queens residence when you suddenly stopped dead and dropped to your knees in front of me, pulling your short skirt up over your buttocks and reaching for my fly, the buttons popping open in your hands within seconds, it was so quick that my body hadn’t even had time to react.

No comments:

Post a Comment