Thursday, December 18, 2014

Drunk with Love

When we come to saving faith in Jesus Christ, we start a process of having our minds renewed – which leads to transformed or changed thinking and living (Romans 12:1-2). It affects every area of our lives. It is a rewarding and sometimes painful journey. Yet, God promises to complete the work He began in us (Philippians 1:6).

All the readers of Marriage Heat know something of the power of sex. It is so liberating to know what the Bible says. We are “not to lean on our own understanding” (Proverbs 3:5-7). Jesus said His people “will know the truth – and the truth will set you free” (John 8:32).

Free from what? Lies. While we still have a sin nature – we are still susceptible to lies and deception. This is why we need God’s truth from the Bible every day (Matthew 4:4).


By: Jesus Solana
So, we know the power of sex in our experience. I want to look at a couple of passages that give us a life-changing perspective about sex in our marriages. The first is Song of Solomon 5:1.

“I came to my garden, my sister, my bride, I gathered my myrrh with my spice, I ate my honeycomb
with my honey, I drank my wine with my milk. Eat, friends, drink, and be drunk with love!”

God condemns drunkenness in the strongest terms – even warning that those who are drunks “will not inherit the kingdom of God” (1 Corinthians 6:11). Yet, here God encourages husbands and wives to be intoxicated with their sexual love. He implores us to give ourselves to each other with abandonment. To be intoxicated in this way is to be so exhilarated that we’re in a state of euphoria.

This encourages my wife and I greatly. We not only do not have shame in godly sex – we are so free to go crazy in bed! We know this is a delight that the Lord has given His stamp of approval for. This is a kind of euphoria that God designed.

So, as we are cleaning up from the wetness of our lovemaking – we know we have just experienced orgasms that God gave us as tokens of His greater love. We don’t worship the experience, but the One who gives us such good gifts. If our love with our spouses can be so intoxicating – how much greater is the love of Him who made us?!

I recently mentioned in commenting on someone else’s story – of our sexual relationship being like “a daily retreat”. We face many trials and difficulties on a regular basis in this world. What a tremendous need that God helps meet in our lives – in giving us the retreat of sex in our marriages. I encourage you to dwell on the notion of “the daily or every other day retreat” of your bedroom (or whatever room or vehicle you two are in). If you are having a trying day – let your spouse know that you are looking forward to being “drunk with each other’s love” later that night! It doesn’t solve every problem we face – but, it makes facing them easier – in knowing you are headed for a retreat with the one who God gave you later that night. This thinking has blessed us so for many years!

Another passage I want to look at is Song of Solomon 4:16.

“Awake, O north wind, and come, O south wind! Blow upon my garden, let
its spices flow. Let my beloved come to his garden, and eat its choicest fruits.”

The wife invites her husband to “feast on her garden”. Her body is her husband’s garden (1st Corinthians 7:4) – as his body is her’s. I must say that one of the most intoxicating experiences in our lovemaking is oral sex. I love feasting on every part of my wife’s body. We both come to bed cleaned up for each other.

I love getting “drunk” on her pussy. I slurp up her juices and savor them. I’m in the garden! I like her to get on top of me and just move her pussy all over me – getting me wet everywhere possible. It is my garden. It exhilarates me. This makes no sense apart from God’s design. Sometimes she puts her cunt right in front of me and I inspect it with the light. I love the mystery of all the folds and caverns that are before me. I stare and then taste and eat. I love hearing her gasp with exhilaration. The spices of her fragrant pussy in my mouth and on my nose send me to the moon! I tell her, “I love the taste and smell of your beautiful cunt”! My cock is throbbing as her mid-section grinds on my face.

I will arch my head up and lick her butt and tease her pretty hole – and that makes her want my cock (which is in her mouth right then) in her pussy! We are intoxicated in the way the Lord has designed. Many times, this leads to us (panting like two animals) to finishing doggy-style. We cum together as I fuck her from behind – grabbing her boobs and kneading her nipples – as she is slightly elevated and padded with pillows underneath.

Sometimes this exhilaration ends with us laughing as we catch our breaths after the orgasms. I tell her how much I love her – and how she amazes me every time with her sexiness!

All of this because – as Song of Solomon 4:9-10 says,

“You have captivated my heart, my sister, my bride; you have captivated my heart with one glance of your eyes, with one jewel of your necklace. How beautiful is your love, my sister, my bride! How much better is your love than wine, and the fragrance of your oils than any spice!”

The drunkenness of wine is incomparable to the love between two people committed to the Lord in covenant marriage. I join in this testimony in confessing that my wife of 27 years has “captivated my heart.”

As my cum leaks out her pussy and we share one last kiss – we position the towels as we get up off the bed and walk to the bathroom. I clean my still firm cock as she drips the last of my cum into the toilet. I peek my head around and we smile at each other. We are in love.

We’ve just been playing in the garden!

No comments:

Post a Comment