Wednesday, December 24, 2014

Masturbation in Marriage

Masturbation in Marriage – The fellowship supper at the church went really well as about 175 people attended. It was a true blessing with good food, good friends and good old fashioned gospel music to go along with it. Everyone from my family was there. Ben, Randy, Kristie, Alicia, her boyfriend Kevin and myself.

It was around 10:30 or so before we got everything cleaned up and squared away, so we could leave. Ben and I left in our car, while Kristie took Randy to get ice cream.

“Why don’t you scoot over here next to me,” Ben said as he started his truck.

“Sure!” I replied as I moved to the middle of the seat next to him. I patted his thigh and we kissed.

“I love you!” I said softly.

“I love you too, baby!” he said.

We were almost home when he said, “Touch me, baby!” He then took my hand and placed it on his crotch and upper thigh. I could feel his bulge, his dick rested down his right pants leg. I smiled as I gave it a gentle squeeze.

We pulled into the driveway. After turning the truck off Ben leaned and kissed me very passionately. “Wanna have some fun tonight, baby?” he said in a soft tone.

“Sure!” I replied, then we kissed again. Just as were walking to the door Kristie and Randy drove up. They were both eating ice cream as they walked up to us. Ben unlocked the front door and we all walked in.

“Mom, can I spend the night at Kristie’s?” Randy asked as he finished his ice cream.

I thought for a moment then said, “I don’t care if Kristie doesn’t mind. But you still have to ask your dad!”

“I don’t mind! But you mind your sister bud!” Ben said as he fixed him a glass of tea.

“It’s fine with me mom, I was the one who asked him. A bunch of us are getting together tonight for a scary movie marathon. I know how he loves scary movies!” Kristie said.

“Well, okay. Go get some clothes,” I said as I took my earrings out of my ears. “Oh and get some underwear! I’m sure your sister doesn’t want you running around naked in her apartment!” I exclaimed.

“Yes ma’am!” Randy replied.

“Well, I’m gonna go take my shower and go to bed!” Ben said as he hugged Kristie and Randy. “Love you two! Behave yourselves!” he said as he left for our room.

“Night daddy! I love yo too!” Kristie replied.

“Well, you ready Randy?” Kristie asked as she picked up her purse.

“Ok, you two be careful! Love you!” I said giving them both a hug and a kiss.

“We will, Mom, love you too! ” Kristie said as they walked out the door.

I shut the door and locked it behind them. I picked up a few things, poured myself a small glass of wine, clicked off the lights and headed to our bedroom. Ben was just getting out of the shower and was drying off when I walked in. He had this big grin on his face as he watched me undress.

My gaze drifted down to his crotch. His long, meaty dick hung over his balls harmlessly. I knew it wouldn’t stay that way for long. Once I was nude, I walked over to him and kissed him. I grasped his dick with my right hand and gave it a gentle tug and whispered teasingly, “I’m gonna fuck your balls off!” then I started my bath.

I eased into the tub, the hot water seemed to drain the fatigue and soreness from my body. I laid back and closed my eyes and soaked. It felt so good!  I soaked for about 15 minutes, then shaved my legs and underarms. I got out of the tub and dried myself.

I brushed my hair, brushed my teeth, and dabbed on a small amount of perfume. I then walked into the bedroom. Ben was in bed, his dick was semi erect . He was flicking channels on the TV when he saw me and grinned.

“Well, it’s about time! I was about ready to just jerk off!” he laughed.

I walked to the bed and crawled in next to him.  “Well, would that have been such a bad thing? It would have been so hot to walk in and see you stroking your cock!” I replied, then took his dick in my hand and massaged it until it was fully erect.

“Let’s do that tonight!” I said, then got out of bed and retrieved the KY from the bathroom.

“Do what tonight? Come on, baby, I’m hard enough to hammer nails! I want some pussy!” He exclaimed.

I got back in bed and said, ” Let’s masturbate together! We haven’t done it in a while. Besides, you know when we do it you always get some pussy. It makes me so wet!” I said.

” Okay, I guess. You’re right, and it is fun,” he replied.

“Hold out your hand!” I said, then squirted about a quarter size dollop into his right palm.

“When was the last time you jacked off?” I asked, as I watched him take his dick into his hand and lube it up.

“I don’t know, a couple days ago I guess,” he said as he began to slowly stroke himself.

I opened my legs and began to touch my pussy. I ran my hand over it, then slipped in a couple fingers. I continued to touch myself as I watched him stroke his long hard dick.

“Where did you do it?” I asked as I worked my fingers in and out of my now wet pussy.

“The shower!” Ben said, establishing a good steady slow stroking rhythm.

“Should have figured! Guess all guys beat off in the shower. My pussy is so wet, baby!” I exclaimed as I touched myself.

“When did you do it last?” Ben asked, as he moved his left hand to his nuts as he jacked himself.

“Yesterday afternoon on the sofa. Oh, it feels good, baby!” I panted, as I moved my fingers to my clit and began rubbing it.

“Baby, you look so sexy when you’re horny!” Ben said as he increased the speed of his strokes.

“YOU MAKE ME HORNY, BABY! I THINK ABOUT YOU AND YOUR BIG DICK ALL THE TIME! YES, BABY, DO IT! STROKE YOUR BIG FAT DICK FOR ME! DO IT! BEAT YOUR MEAT FOR ME, BABY!” I panted, my breathing becoming heavy as my hand flew over my clitoris.

“GINA! BABY, I DON’T THINK I CAN LAST MUCH LONGER!” Ben groaned.

“THAT’S OK, BABY, CUM! CUM FOR ME! I’M ALMOST THERE TOO, BABY! ‘ I panted, I could feel my orgasm slowly building inside me.

“BABY, I’M GONNA CUMMMMMM!” Ben bellowed as stream after stream of his cum shot from his dick, landing on his stomach, hand and pubic hair.

“OOOOH! OOOOH, BABY! I’M GONNA CUM TOO! AHHHHH! OHHHHH!” I squealed as my body spasmed from my orgasm.

We kissed, then lay side by side holding hands basking in loves warm glow.

Ben, my love! I love you so much! Words cannot describe it well enough! Let’s “have fun” again real soon!                                Your loving wife, Gina.

No comments:

Post a Comment