Wednesday, December 24, 2014

Rainy Day Passion

It had been a rather warm and muggy day. I was lounging by the pool reading a book. I was wearing a new swim suit I had purchased a week earlier that my daughter Kristie had picked out for me. It is a light green bikini, the type where the bottom is tied by strings on both sides. I felt it was a little “young” for me, but Kristie and Ben say I look good in it.

As I was reading I heard thunder rumbling in the distance, then it started to sprinkle rain. I wrapped my towel around my waist, grabbed my glass of tea, my flip flops and headed for the house. I had just made it inside, when the bottom fell out.

“Is it raining?” asked my son Randy, who was in the kitchen making himself a sandwich.

“Yep, it is pouring!” I replied as I headed for my room to change. I slipped on a Chicago White Sox jersey over my bikini top, then slipped on a pair of gray gym shorts (No panties).

I walked back to the kitchen and refilled my tea glass. Randy was sitting at the kitchen table eating his sandwich.

“Man! I was hoping Clint could come over and swim! I guess that’s not going to happen now,” Randy said in disappointment.

“Well, maybe it will pass over quickly,” I replied as I sat down on the sofa and continued to read my book. I read for about an hour, then took a nap on the sofa.

I slept for a good two hours, when there was a knock at my door. It was my very best friend Cynthia and her son Clint . “Hey, were you sleeping?” Cynthia said when I opened the door.

“Not really! I just dozed off on the sofa for a bit. Ya’ll come on in! Hey, Clint,” I replied.

Clint went back to Randy’s room, while Cynthia and I sat on the sofa and talked. (I introduced her to Marriage Heat.com. She likes the site. She kinda flipped when she saw the stories I had written. Saying  ” You have bigger balls than me!” and I quote.)

We talked for about an hour and a half, then Randy and Clint walked up. “Hey, mom! Can Randy come over?” Clint asked.

“I don’t care! But that is up to Mrs. Gina, baby,” Cynthia replied.

“Can I go mom?” Randy pleaded.

” I don’t see why not, but you pick your room up before you go!” I said,

The boy’s headed back to Randy’s room. After about ten minutes, they were back. Randy carrying a couple games to take with him. I gave Randy a hug , then walked them to the door.

“When you get ready for him to come home, just call!” I said giving Cynthia a hug bye.

“He is no trouble at all! I can bring him back later this evening! May take’em to eat pizza. If it’s ok for Randy to go?” Cynthia replied.

“That will be fine. Love ya!” I said.

“Love ya too! ” Cynthia replied.

“Be careful in this rain!” I exclaimed as she ran to her car. I waved bye as they drove off.

I was about to shut the door when I saw Ben’s truck pull up. He honked and waved, then got out and dashed for the front door.

“Hey, baby! What you doing home so early?” I said with a smile. We kissed, his hand cupping my ass.

“I took off early. Gotta go to Oklahoma City tomorrow for a couple days,” He stated.

“Oh really? Well, are you hungry? I asked.

“Was that Cynthia? I saw leaving?” He asked as he slipped off his boots.

“Yeah, she and Clint came by for a visit. Randy went with them. She mentioned taking them out for pizza. So it’s just you and me dear!”

“Oh, ok! I stopped and ate a burger before I came home, so no I’m not really hungry. But I do need a shower,” He said.

“Ok baby!” I said, then sat down on the sofa to continue with my book.

After about 10 or 15 minutes he walked into the kitchen. He was nude with a towel drapped around his neck, his hair still amuss. He opened the refrigerator and poured himself a tall glass of tea.

“What you reading sweetheart?” He asked, then took a large sip of his tea.

“Oh, just a book I bought the other day,” I replied. I couldn’t help but smile, he looked so sexy standing there in all his glory.

“One of those romance novels you like so much I guess,” he said with a smile.

“Yep!”

“Does it have any good sex descriptions in it?” He chuckled..

“It’s got a couple.” I replied smiling back at him.

“What time did you say Randy will be home?” He asked with a mischievous grin and a wink.

“Later this evening sometime! And what, if I may ask is running through your head Mr. G?” I replied with a smile, setting my book down on the coffee table.

“Ohhhh, nothing much! How about we go to the bedroom and see what comes up!” He chuckled.

I got up from the sofa and took my jersey off and said,  ” That sounds like an interesting proposition my love!”

“Oh, it can be very interesting, Gina, my darling,” He said as he head for our room. I followed shortly after.

I walked into the bedroom and shut the door. Ben wad sitting on the edge of the bed. He smiled and said, “Gina, you are so beautiful! I am such a lucky man to have you as my wife!”

I smiled as I unfastened my bikini top and let it slip off me and tossed it aside, exposing my breast to him. I then slowly slid my shorts off and stood nude before him. I ran my hands over my breast, tweaking my nipples till they were hard, then slipped my right hand down to my pussy and touched myself.  “I am the lucky one baby! I love you so much!” I said softly.

Ben rose from the bed and walked towards me, his dick swayed in it’s semi erect state. He smiled as he grasped my breast with his hands. He gently massaged my tits, letting his thumbs graze over my hard sensitive nipples causing me to moan softly.

“Oh-h, Ben! So this is what you had in mind! I love it!” I whispered.

He leaned forward and gently kissed each nipple, lightly flicking his tongue over each one, then sucked on each one. He took his time loving my breast and it felt like they were connected straight to my moistening pussy.

“You have such beautiful tits! Your nipples are so hard baby!” Ben said as he led me over to the bed.

“Ben, I love you so much!” I panted as we lay across our Queen sized bed.

We kissed as our hands caressed each others body. Our tounge mingled and swirled in each others mouth. I could feel his now hard dick pressing against my thigh. I reached down and took it into my hand and held it.

“I wanna taste you baby! I want to suck your dick! I want to feel it in my mouth baby!” I panted into his ear.

We kissed, then he lay on his back as I began to slowly kiss my way down his body. I smiled at him, then swirled my tongue around his dickhead. He let out a low groan in appreciation for my actions. I held his dick in my hand and began tounging his nuts and that spot right behind his ball sack.

” OHHHHH FUCK! OH GINA! THAT’S SO GOOD!” He groaned, his body twitched slightly.

I then took his big swollen dick into my mouth and began sucking him. He groaned as his hips slowly fucked my mouth as I sucked him.

“Baby, sit on my face! I want to eat your pussy! Feed me your pussy baby!” He groaned.

I took my mouth off his dick and smiled at him as I straddled his head until my wet pussy was inches from his face. I then leaned forward and took his dick back into my mouth as we did a 69. We were both moaning and groaning as we ate one another. The way his tongue lashed at my pussy made it extremely difficult to concentrate on sucking his cock.

“OHHHHHH! OHHHHHHH! I- I- I’M G-G-GONNA C-C-CUUUMMMM! OHHHHHMMMMMPPHH!” I cried as I began to cum. My body shook and vibrated as my orgasm racked my body.

“Baby, turn around and kiss me!” Ben panted, his dick still hard as a brick.

My legs felt like jello as I turned to face him. He took me into his arms and kissed me deeply and passionately. I could taste my pussy juices on his lips.

“FUCK ME! FUCK ME, PLEASE!” I panted, my breathing heavy and labored.

“IS THAT WHAT YOU WANT BABY? YOU WANT ME TO FUCK YOU? DO YOU WANT ME TO PUT MY HARD DICK INSIDE YOU BABY? YOU WANT ME TO FUCK YOU HARD?” Ben said, his voice deep and full of passion.

“OHHHH YES BABY! FUCK ME! PUT YOUR DICK INTO ME AND FUCK MY HOT SWEET PUSSY BABY! BEN! BABY, PLEASE DON’T MAKE ME BEG FOR IT! FUCK ME NOW!” I panted, then rolled onto my back and opened my legs wide.

Ben rolled on top of me, then pushed his dickhead past my pussy lips. With one big thrust he shoved his entire length into me.

“OHHHH BAAAABYYY! FUUUUUCK!” I wailed and locked my legs around him as I spasmed from another orgasm.

As my orgasm subsided, he began to fuck me slow and deep. Pulling almost all the way out, then shoving it back in. I could only groan, it felt so good!

“YOU WANNA FUCK BABY! YOU WANT SOME DICK BABY! I WILL GIVE YOU SOME DICK, BABY!” Ben groaned as he began to thrust into me hard.

” MMMMMMPH! MMMMMMPH! MMMMMMMPH!” I grunted with each thrust. I was loving every thrust, then I began to cum again. My whole body spasmed and went tense, all I could do was breathe really heavy. Small wimpering sounds escaped my lips. I was in orgasmic euphoria!

“SUCH A HOT PUSSY! I WANNA CUM ON YOU BABY! I WANNA CUM ON YOUR TITS! I WANNA CUM ON YOUR PRETTY FACE!” he groaned.

“DO IT!” I panted.

Ben got up on his knees, pulled his dick out of me and began to jack himself off.  “OHHHH BABY! OHHHH FUCK BABY! BABY. I’M GONNA CUM! OHHH GINA, BABY! I’M GONNA CUM! OHHHHHH FUUUUCKKK!” he exclaimed as he released a fountain of his hot cum onto my body. It landed on my pubes, my stomach, and my tits.

He collapsed beside me. We lay exhausted and totally spent. We kissed and held each other.  I love you Ben!

God Bless! And stay horny!

No comments:

Post a Comment