Wednesday, December 24, 2014

Wife Masturbates

Wife Masturbates – I was awakened by a loud clap of thunder. I sleepily looked at the alarm clock on my beside table, it read 3:47. I turned and gazed at my sleeping husband. He looked so peaceful. I smiled, feeling the love I have for him swell inside me.

 The moonlight shown through the window, casting a glow on his partially covered nude body. He looked so sexy laying there and I became aroused. I wanted him so badly but I didn’t want to wake him. I gently eased the sheet away from his body until his beautiful cock was exposed. I gazed at him and ran my hand over my breast through my gown. My nipples becoming stiff little buds. I was one horny chick let me tell ya!

I reached my hand under the sheet and touched my pussy. I was so wet! I raised my hips and pulled my gown to my waist, then sat up and eased it over my head pulling it off. I lay naked beside him, aching to touch him, to love him with my body. To feel him inside me.

I laid back and opened my legs, and ran my hand over my pussy. I slipped one finger inside me, then a second and worked them slowly in and out. I continued to gaze upon Ben’s nude body as I masturbated. I moved my fingers of my other hand to my clit and manipulated it in slow circular motions. It felt so good!

My breathing became shallow and labored as I increased the pressure and strokes to my clitoris. I was enjoying myself, as I always do when I masturbate. I focused my attention on what lay between his legs, his beautiful dick. Working my hips in rhythm with my hand. I was getting close to my orgasm, when I noticed his hand moved and grabbed his cock.

I looked at him, he was smiling at me as he fondled his hardening dick. “Don’t stop on my account, baby!”  he said. I had no intention of stopping. I never said a word, I just kept masturbating. My orgasm was close as I watched him play with himself until his dick was fully erect.

I love watching Ben masturbate, it turns me on so much. He removed his hand only for a moment, spitting into his palm he grasped his cock and began to slowly stroke himself.

” Ohhhhh baby! Ooooooh!” I exclaimed as my passion pushed me over the edge. My entire body seemed to convulse  from my very core as I came. As my orgasm subsided, I lay gasping for air. My entire body tingled.

I leaned up and put my head on Ben’s chest. He lifted my face to his and we kissed long and deep. He then pushed me back on my back and got on top of me. I opened my legs to him, then felt him enter me. I wimpered a bit as he began to screw me.

“mmph, I love you so much!” I groaned wrapping my legs around him.

We rolled back over to where I was on top. I rode him cowgirl style. I bounced up and down on his dick like a woman possessed. He held the headboard so it wouldn’t knock against the wall as bad.

“Baby, I’m gonna cum! Oooohhhh!” I cried as my second orgasm hit. I collapsed on top of him, his cock embedded deep inside me.

He rolled back on top of me, got on his knees between my legs. He lifted my legs up and began to pound into me. With each thrust I groaned, working my hips to meet his.

“Turn over! Get on your hands and knees!” He panted, slipping his dick out of me for a moment.

I did as he asked, then felt him push back inside me. Holding my hips he began thrusting in deep steady strokes. Within minutes I began to cum for a third time.

 “Oh Gina! Oh baby! I’m gonna cum! Oh baby, here it comes! ” he groaned as he pushed deep inside me emptying his cum deep into me.

He pulled out and collapsed on the bed beside me, both of us sweating and panting. After gaining our composure back, we kissed and held each other. The love we have for each other ever stronger.

It was pure morning bliss! I thank the good Lord every day that I have Ben in my life. I love you Ben, and thank you for loving me!

I hope ya’ll enjoy my story. I hope God blesses each and everyone of you like he has blessed me! Thanks! Gina

Editor note:  When a wife masturbates this can be such a blessing to a marriage.  Share your comments about masturbation.

Click here for More Marriage Masturbation Stories

No comments:

Post a Comment