Thursday, December 18, 2014

Surprising Oral Sex Just Before Giving Birth

My wife surprised me just days before giving birth to our second child. She was certainly counting the days down – and in a “hold on” mode. Yet, one night she got really horny. The only question was: How would be do whatever we were going to do – with such big cargo in front?

What surprised me was how desperate she was for sex. I was not expecting her mind to go there at that time of the pregnancy. She wanted sex! We tried a couple of different ways, but she was too strained to hold the positions. Doggy-style had her tummy tilted in a way that bothered her – in light of how the baby was positioned inside. Spooning might of worked, but we didn’t try it.

So, I got down on the end of the bed with her on her back – and just started to play with her pussy any way I could. First, by gently fingering her.

She hungrily pulled my fingers into her to help me masturbate her in tandem. I was so turned on by her aggressiveness. l love it when she is hungry for my cock. I also get off big time by her masturbating. The sounds she makes when she is getting off with her own touch makes me want to be her hands – so I can eat her pussy!

So, she controlled my fingers as I finger-fucked her. As my left hand was busy with her pussy, I put my right index finger up her butt. She was now past the point of no return.

She told me, “Keep them right there!” “That feels so good!” She obviously loves having both of her holes filled at the same time. I love it when she is on top of when we fuck. I often will put a finger up her butt – and it sends her to a powerful orgasm.

On this occasion, I thought her orgasm might send her into labor. She really let go. The baby inside must have thought an earthquake had occurred. Her body shook and she seemed to have 4 or 5 waves to this intense orgasm. She did not want me to move my hands until she was all done. I love the feel of her wetness and the smell of it. She was satisfied.

She said, “Thank you Ray, I love your touch on me”. “I know I am safe in your hands” “You always make me feel so sexy”

We held each other for a moment. I wanted to make sure she was not going into labor.

Then she told me that she wanted me to cum. I said, “You are exhausted. What do you want to do?” I thought she might just want me to masturbate while I sucked her tits.

She said, “I want to suck your cock until you come in my mouth.”

This had NEVER happened yet in our marriage! I was so turned on by what she said – I could almost have cum from that alone. My wife was telling me to cum in her mouth?! This was like a dream.

My wife always satisfied me sexually. I was not lacking. She knows I like it when she fingers my butt when she is sucking on my cock. Yet, our usual way was for me to pull out and cum on her tits. I would sometimes pull out and put my cock between her tits – and titty-fuck -cumming on her tits, neck, and face. Oral sex where she catches my cum in mouth had never happened.

But, on this late night – my pregnant, unselfish, sexually satisfied wife wanted me to cum in her mouth. She laid on her side and I kind of bridged over her sideways. She took my hard cock in her mouth and went to town on him. Oral sex. I had to remind myself that I wasn’t going to pull out. I was so excited that she wanted to have my cum in her mouth.

I moved my cock in and out. She was sucking hard. She was so intense. She was slurping on my cock like she was thirsty in the desert.

I love that sound. Her noises told me she was enjoying this big time. She started to really go crazy with her tongue – touching right on the tip of the head, like she was trying to get the pre-cum from the closest point!

As I was enjoying the rhythm of it all – she sent me over the top by going for my balls – licking them. Then, going back to sucking hard on the tip.

She knew I was close to exploding my cream all in her mouth. She pulled off and said, “Cum in my mouth!”

I thought, Wow! I love her talking like this. It was so sexy. I knew she wanted me to do this. It freed me to relax and just focus on how much I love her acceptance.

Then, she put my cock back in her mouth – and reached around and put one of her fingers up my butt. I knew I was not going to last much longer – though I wanted it to.

I thought, this woman knows me so well – and loves my pleasure!

So much cum shot out of my cock into her beautiful mouth, I didn’t think she could hold it all. I didn’t know if she was going to swallow it all, part of it, or spit it all out.

She swallowed some – then put some back on my cock – and sucked it off again. I had just had an intense orgasm, yet I was still getting aroused by her sexiness!

We went into the bathroom to cleanup. After peeing and washing off in the sink – we just stood and held each other. We had just gone somewhere sexually that we had never been before. What new vistas will we continue to discover?

We prayed thanking God for our new child – and for the wonderful creativity God gave us in our sexuality. James 1:17 teaches that all good gifts come from God. We are grateful to God for all His gifts – and He blessed us with a special one that night.

Nineteen years later – we are still amazed at God’s good sexual gifts.

No comments:

Post a Comment