Thursday, December 18, 2014

Patio Playtime

We were so excited to finally be in our new home!  Now that everything was unpacked and assigned a spot in our new home, we could relax.  My husband and I were looking forward to sitting out on our custom-built screened in patio.  It was our own little “island escape” from the world–complete with palm trees, comfortable furniture, and plenty of nice breezes from the unseasonably cool summer night.

As we settled into our chairs on the patio and enjoyed the conversation, I realized that I was getting turned on just by looking at my husband.  His broad shoulders and penetrating green eyes captivated me as I viewed him in the moonlight.  As our eyes met, I knew that he was also looking at me with longing in his eyes.

Some time went by as we continued to chat, and I stood up and faced my husband as he was sitting.  The look that he gave me confirmed that I should indeed get on my knees and pleasure him.  But….I wanted to tease his shaft first, so I grazed it with my fingers as I put my head down a bit and looked up at him through my dark brown eyes.

We stared at each other for a moment, and I curled one end of my mouth up in a devious smile, and slowly knelt in front of him.  I released him from his shorts, and within seconds, he was in my mouth.  Already hard, throbbing, and swollen.  I knew that he wanted me on the patio tonight.  What a great way to christen the new house.

I sucked and sucked, and he rubbed my hard nipples as I slobbered on his thick dick.  Man, I love this dick so much.  I knew that the longer I sucked him, the wetter my pussy would get.  About the time that I realized how wet my pussy was, my husband said to me ” stand up now”.  I love it when my husband tells me what to do when we’re fucking.  I stood up and he pulled my very short shorts down.

“Of course you wouldn’t be wearing any underwear, dirty girl” he said in a firm but very approving voice.

I blushed and smiled the way only a dirty girl can smile.

He then stood up and stood behind me.  My husband is tall, strong, and broad-shouldered.  I love it when he is so close to me that I can feel his breath on me, but we’re not touching.

He whispered in my ear “do you want to get fucked on the patio, dirty girl?”

All I could muster was a feeble “yes” as he slid his hand over the top of my pussy.

When he made contact with my clit, I gasped.  In this moment, I was his and he was mine.  He rubbed my clit and commented on my soaking wet pussy, of course.

I knew what was coming next.  He bent me over the chair that he had been sitting in, and ordered that I arch my round, sexy ass into the air.  I could feel the wetness from my pussy slowly make it’s way down my leg.  My pussy was aching for him.  With one thrust, he entered me.  We found a rhythm of him pumping me with his hard dick, and me bouncing on his hard dick as well.  The outdoor air, the moonlight, and the naughtiness of my husband fucking me outside got the best of me.  I came steadily and headily, and could feel my fresh cum as it covered his dick.

Now, any good wife will clean up a mess that she makes, right?  Well, as I soon discovered when my husband pulled out of me, I had made quite a mess on his dick.  So, I did what any good wife would do and I licked and sucked his cock clean.  I tasted myself on him, and realized that my cum had made it’s way to his balls as well.  Hmmm….lots of licking and sucking happening now.  We both taste so good together.

I knew that my husband was ready to explode.  I told him that he could come any way he wanted in me, and after sizing my petite, curvy body up with lustful eyes, he said that he wasn’t quite done with  my pussy yet.  Out of my desire to sexually comply and please him, I bent over and spread my pussy lips for him.  He fucked my pussy so hard and fast that I could barely breathe.

I hear him breathing hard and moaning, “Fuck! Yes, baby, give me that tight pussy, sexy.”

I turned my head so that he could see my face and smiled, saying, “You like that, don’t you?  Is that pussy good enough to explode in tonight?”

With one thrust, he spilled himself into me, filling my hole and forcing my swollen pussy to cum one more time.  We slowly parted our bodies, and I stood up and smiled.  This man is mine, he loves me, and he wants me–bad.  Every day.  This man desires me more than I ever thought possible.  I realized that our patio playtime would be a great first (private) memory for us to create.

No comments:

Post a Comment