Thursday, December 18, 2014

Night In The Office

We hadn’t made love in about three days (or more, can’t remember) and I was getting kind of edgy. My wife had been having hectic days at work and was nearly always very tired by the time she got home; and, even though we have a kind of unwritten schedule for love making (which I wish wasn’t so) I don’t like making love with her if she’s tired, even if it’s a love making night.

On one hand, I feel bad because I feel I should tell her to just go to sleep and rest, and on the other I’m feeling like if I don’t follow through, seeing as she’d rolled to my side of the bed (which is one of her signals to make love), she might think I was angry at some unspoken offense of hers. The whole thing just leaves a bad taste in my mouth. And then at such times, love-making tends to be one-sided-I’m doing all the work; then she is dry down there, her mind not being in it as she is merely trying to give me what she thinks I invariably expect on such a night; and I have a really hard time getting either her or me to orgasm, so it all feels like punishment.

Really, if I can tell that my wife is not crazy with pleasure from our love making, I don’t enjoy it at all. Her obvious, unfeigned pleasure gives me such a heightened awareness of my own sensations that I now believe I draw more from her sexual enjoyment than from what I’m actually doing (I don’t know how that works).

Well, this night, I had been out of town during the day, and did not know whether she had returned from work tired or not. I did not want to bother my head too much about it, so after showering for bed, I went to my home office to defragment my laptop; I’d been meaning to do it for a while. I hoped that, if she was not tired, she would come to me after her shower, wrapped in her towel, come stand by my chair with one arm around my shoulder and ask a silly question (which is another one of her signals to make love).

I didn’t realize I was tired myself. So, while thinking all these, I placed my head on the table, and dozed off. But then I heard footfalls. I did not lift up my head in case she was just passing to the kitchen, but I soon felt her presence, followed by a gentle hand on my head and the silly question: ‘So … is it defragmenting?’

Who cares about the laptop anymore?! I thought.

I fairly gave myself whiplash, jerking my head off the table, and reaching to pull her towards me to nestle my head in her bosom, with my arms around her waist and hips. As I pulled her, she put both arms around my shoulder. I hugged her to me tightly, feeling the soft flesh of her tummy on my face and the voluptuous curves of her hips, buttocks and thighs with my arms. I let go with one hand to find the edge of the towel and with barely concealed haste yanked it away to reveal my wife’s luscious nakedness to my hungry eyes and hands and mouth. I am extremely visually stimulated, and I am most turned on by merely seeing my wife’s naked fleshy body, especially her hips and buttocks. So I turned her around for an eyeful of the luscious curves of her butt and thighs. I ran my hands over them, between her butt crack, down her thighs on the inside, down on the outside, then to the front, letting my hands fly lightly over her pubic mound.

A gasp escaped her lips. I knew instantly that this was one of those nights when foreplay would be short, and penetrating her love, in and out would be like jolts of electricity running quickly, errantly all over her body. My rod was already rock solid. I felt like yanking it out there and then, lifting up one of her legs and slamming into her like a starved lover. But I held Mr. Nod in check.

I felt like shrinking bodily and hiding my whole self between the two folds of her butt, but as I could not, I rubbed my face on them trying to print them there forever, it didn’t feel sufficient, so I licked the flesh of those two beautiful moons and turned her around. As she came round I kissed her breasts softly, and found first one nipple then the other. (As she didn’t say, ‘touch them first, I knew my suspicion of the intensity of her arousal might be right after all, so I sucked gently first on one then the other. Then I stood up to hug her naked body to me and kiss her long and wet. I don’t think my wife and I are good kissers, but I like sucking on her lower lip, wetly.

Next to reveling in the sight of her body, my next favorite love making thing is to press her naked body into mine in a standing position. It makes me feel blended with her as I rub my thighs against hers, commanding her in my mind to take off my night shirt and shorts and touch the nodding, dripping man. She put her under my shirt so I quickly lifted up my arms so she could lift off the shirt. We ground against each a few more moments moaning softly and kissing, then she pushed her hands into the back of my shorts. I wriggled my waist and they fell to my feet. She took my nodding penis in her hands stroking lightly up and down with one hand while gently massaging my balls with the other. I felt tiny sharp shock waves go up and down my spine and I felt my hips arching forward, my penis looking frantically to plunge into her now wet, hot, scented vagina. I could wait no longer.

I quickly threw her towel on the office carpet for her comfort, led her gently to lie on it. I leaned over her, kissing her lips, her eyes, her nose, her lips again, her chin; going further down to her breasts, where I lingered a bit taking each tiny nipple in the corner where my lips meet, pulling gently on them, letting them half escape then pulling them back in with gentle sucks while my tongue teased them to tiny solid points in my mouth. In response she had lifted up her legs, bending them at the knees, longing for me to enter her. I felt a very strong temptation to do just that and ram away at her, but I have never been in too much of a hurry to enter her vagina, even when I could feel my shaft, tingling from accidentally rubbing against her swollen wet labia and thinking it was time for him to dive in and enjoy himself.

I slid lower on her body, running my lips in soft but rather hasty kisses down her stomach to her pubic mound where I bit on the soft flesh a bit and she gave a jerk and a moan. I quickly lifted up my head to look up at her and I saw her neck arching, her lips parted and her eyes closed in anticipation of what she knew I was about to do. I slid all the way down till my mouth was right in front of her soaking wet, pulsating pussy. I could see the hole to her love canal opening and closing with soft spasms of pleasure and her juices running down her perineum like honey dew. My tongue wanted to taste it. As I placed my hands on her succulent buttocks either side of her, she yielded by pulling her thighs further apart to give me unfettered access to eat her pussy. That nearly drove me mad. Next to hugging her naked body to me, spreading her open with her thighs pulled back and my hands on her fleshy buttocks with her vagina in my face, her outer lips parted, and the inner lips revealing the wet glistening pinkness inside, and running my tongue and nose up and down her clitoris is the next big rip for me. So I leaned in gently.

I licked up from her perineum with my tongue stopping a moment in the small opening to tease her. She gave a jump and a small scream escaped her mouth. ‘Honey, you’ll make me shout,’ she said barely able to control her voice. As if I cared if anybody heard us!

Going up, I let my hard nose make first contact with the soft wet pink flesh of her vagina just under her clitoris, and then slide up her clit to be followed along the same path by my tongue. My wife moaned and wriggled, repeatedly, her neck still arched and I felt like clamping my whole mouth in her love garden forever, to drink without end from that well of love. Sucking and licking my wife’s vagina, makes me feel extremely united with her. I don’t know what it does for her, but I know she enjoys it. It makes me feel like she is mine, all mine, nothing to hide. Licking her in her most secret place and tasting her most secret fluids. It is like a secret compact of the eternal acceptance of our inviolable oneness that only I have a right to read. I licked and sucked on her vagina and clitoris for few more titillating moments in which she kept moaning louder and wriggling, trying to both escape the sensations and yet longing for it. Those moments of waiting were however agonizingly delicious for Mr. Nod. The longer he has to wait, the more I enjoy it when I finally plunge into my wife.

I decided to ask my wife to suck on me a bit too. She does not ever do it of her own volition (for now) but she indulges me once in a while. I pull her up to a sitting position while I kneel between her spread legs. She cupped my balls in one hand and sucked loosely on my dick head. She took off her mouth and rubbed my shaft up and down with her other hand, paying special gentle attention to the glans. It was so pleasurable I wanted to run away, whipping my shaft up and down. But I did not want the feeling to stop. She alternates with mouth-hand, hand-mouth, while I played with her clitoris as gently as I could from my position. Knowing she is still inhibited about giving me a head, I was about to ask her to stop before it killed our building passion when she asked to go to the toilet, just a step away from where we were on the floor really. I knew she was going to quietly rinse out her mouth. I let her go hoping the fire would not die.
As she came back, I laid her back down.

She pulled back her legs in anticipation. And I lowered myself down on my elbows and knees. And let Mr. Nod slide in. it is the sweetest sensation entering my wife’s vagina when she is turned on. Her womanhood throbbed in its throes of pleasure, clamping and releasing my plunging shaft till it touched her core. We both gave a sharp moan of pleasure as we clung to each other momentarily, to savor the pleasure of penetration for as long as we could. Then we began to move. My wife’s neck was arched again. She moaned with each thrust I gave. I thought I was going to shoot my load at any time. But I managed to hold back each time her vagina sucked too sweetly on my shaft as I pressed it into her or pulled out. I gave her long, hard, slow deep strokes that made her gasp each time I touched that place inside her and made me feel so into her, enough to want pour my roiling sperm inside her, hot spurt after hot spurt with careless abandon as the un-held-back ecstasy would roll over me with skin tingling spasms. When I could not bear it any longer but knew she was not close enough to the kind of twisting, screaming, grimacing, trembling orgasm that I liked to see her have, I pulled out and replaced my shaft with my middle finger, while with the fore finger of the same hand began to flick her clitoris gently left and right. I don’t know, but my wife really loves this. It is like the insufficiency of my middle finger makes her vagina long for something more filling inside it, so I can feel her juicy tunnel strongly clamped on it, hardly releasing it, while the finger on her clitoris continues to send massive shock waves all over her being. She reaches for my upward pointing shaft as I kneel a bit to her right side, her right thigh above my left knee. She begins to rub me up and down. I can feel my own orgasm building. Then she has a hard time doing anything with my shaft because she feels a terrible urge to pull her thighs even further apart to take in all of the sensations my fingers are giving her. She lets drop my shaft, grabs her thigh, lets go her thigh, grabs my shaft, lets drop my shaft, grabs her thigh, lets go her thigh, grabs my shaft, over and over again. Then she can take it no longer.

‘Come…come…come inside,’ she screams, her face twisted up into passionate frown. Her hands are holding her own thighs apart, so tightly she might rip them apart; her head squeezes down to press her chin into her chest and her stomach muscles crunch down, and she’s threatening to close her thighs to the onslaught of her shattering orgasm.

I can feel my muscles begin the movement towards the point of no return. I want her hand on my shaft, to tease my glans just a bit more to make my orgasm sweet and deep. She manages to give me three quick rubs and returns to grabbing her thighs apart. Again she screams, ‘COME INSIDE.’

I can wait no longer contain myself. I push my now painfully, sweetly hard, throbbing penis into her now very tight, very hot, very wet vagina. As the head pushes into the tight pink opening, she shudders and ejaculates a small jet right over my shaft, the juice hitting the base below my navel (My wife does that. She also squirts sometimes when she is having really strong orgasms, and I love it all). I went mad. I began pounding her, trying at the same time not to be too rough. She grabs me around the neck, tries to stifle a loud scream but fails. Her pussy clamped down hard on my shaft. I groan as if my vocal cords were made of grating rocks. Somehow, my right hand reaches under to grab her right buttock to jam her love box to me for a deep press of my love rod into her sweet, warm, wet womanhood. Our loins are pressed tightly together. She orgasms hard, screaming, pushing her groin up into mine. I push into her one deep last time; my fingers passionately gripping her buttock. I feel my penis swell and explode. My wife screams again and held me even tighter. My love rod shoots its love juices hotly, deliciously into my darling wife.

‘I love you,’ I groaned, as I feel wave after wave of caressing pleasure wash over me, and I feel both our juices flood her vagina. Slowly, the tension wanes in pleasurable descent down a happy, wet, scented hill. We are too weak to fall apart. After long moments, when my elbows begin to hurt from carrying my weight and her legs are also hurting from being locked in one position, we come apart slowly as I help her bring her spread eagled legs together. We lie beside each other. Involuntary spasms continue to wrack her deep inside her vagina, and she presses her thighs together hard, arching her back into the sensations, as her contractions slowly leave her. I feel like rubbing my shaft up and down too for my glans are still tingling from and longing for the feel of her hot pussy. But I restrain myself. My wife does not yet understand touching oneself and enjoying it in the presence of ones spouse. So I lay back and enjoy the afterglow. It was a sweet way to end a hectic day.

No comments:

Post a Comment