Wednesday, December 24, 2014

Kinky Wish – Renewed Love

Kinky Wish – O.K. I asked my husband to make a kinky wish within reason. I thought he might want me to make love in a dressing room, which he knew I might go for because I hinted at that in the past. We are devout Christians, so I knew it would be nothing immoral. I asked him to think about it and tell me on Friday.

Friday came and I was getting anxious. What would the kinky wish be?  I told him to text me the wish at 9:00am.  At exactly 9 am the text came.

“I want you to not wear panties anywhere for one week, and I want to you masturbate at least once a day.”

My first reaction was that was two wishes.  I decided not to call foul. I occasionally masturbated and really enjoyed our freedom in our marriage.

I immediately sent a text back. “Agreed.” Amazingly, the moment I said, “agreed,” I literally felt myself getting wet. I put my hand down my pants and started masturbating. I sent a text back, “I’m masturbating right now.” I was surprised at how fast an orgasm came over me.

I went into our bedroom and removed my panties.

My husband texted me. “Did you climax? ”

“Yes” I texted.

“Did you orgasm with your panties on?”

“Yes”

“Meet for lunch without your panties on, bring me those panties. Meet me at my office.” He texted, “And don’t wash you fingers that brought you that orgasm.”

“You are a pervert,” I texted.

“Thanks.”

I put on a skirt and my “climaxed” panties in my purse. I entered his office feeling a little weird but still very turned on. Would his secretary notice that I was not wearing panties?

“Hi, Jennifer, you look great,” she told me.

I felt very attractive. And I was still horny from my orgasm and my planned participation in my husband’s kinky wish.  I planned to not hold anything back from him this week. He has worked hard to be a great husband and provider. I planned on rewarding his faithfulness to me! I also knew that I was going to have fun granting him his kinky wish.

“Hi, baby,” I said

“Shut the door, and sit,” he commanded.

I obeyed and sat next to his desk.

I opened my purse and put the panties on his desk. I watched him take the panties and bring them to his nose.

I imagined him getting hard. I was getting wet. I was shifting my legs wanting him now.

He opened his top drawer and placed my panties safely in the back. I saw him pulling out a little box. He handed it to me and asked me to open it.

I opened the box. He gave me a ring with a beautiful sapphire stone. With the box came a card.

Jennifer,

When I married you I had no idea just how lovely and wonderful you are. You are not only gorgeous and sexy, but you are my Godly wife, who is my best friend. I give my heart to you again.

Chad

P.S. Thanks for that kinky wish!

My husband stood up and walked around the desk and cradled the back of my head and planted a deep lingering kiss. I found myself feeling so loved that I wanted to be drilled right there. I felt my nipples get hard and I moved my hands over the front of my husband’s pants. I felt his hard member.

Just then. I had a kinky wish.

“I love you, Chad. Thanks for the beautiful ring. I love being your wife, lover and friend.”

Without a word, I acted on my kinky wish. I got on my hands and knees. I wanted to be done doggie style right there on his office floor. I was so wet. “Fuck me now, baby.”

Chad wasted no time. He pulled down his pants and took his hardness and entered me right there. As he was pumping me I felt so loved. I was his woman. My eyes were tearing.

The kinky wish, the ring, the note, the sexual oneness. I was overwhelmed.

My husband was getting close to cumming. I planted as he was intensifying his thrusting. His breathing got heavy as he shot his warm love into me. I did not cum. I was loved. We repositioned ourselves on our feet. My husband pulled his pant back on and went to his desk to retrieve my panties.

“Do you want to wear your panties so my juice does not run down your legs while we go out for lunch?”

“Keep my panties, I want to be wet all lunch with your juices running down my leg,” I said having another kinky wish.

What started as a kinky wish for him turned out to be more!

No comments:

Post a Comment