Thursday, December 18, 2014

Intimate Experience

Intimate experience. – What a joy it is to be taken by man; especially from behind.  I love him so much and feel so safe with him. When we are naked together, I feel so secure, so natural. He is my provider and protector. My soul mate and kindred. My best friend and life partner. I give thanks to God daily for our marriage and for bringing us together as man and wife. I was so lost before I found him, yet God heard my cries of loneliness and pleas for a godly marriage partner—and he brought us together. What an amazing and loving Creator we serve! I am so undeserving of such love and grace.

Making love with my man is such an intimate experience. I am proud to say my dear husband knows every square inch of my body. I am his and he is mine. One of our favorite things to do is stand naked in front of our bedroom mirror, passionately kissing one another. I adore watching as his big strong hands roam across my body—especially my most delicate parts. My gentle femininity being taken by his course masculinity. As we kiss in front of the mirror, thigh to thigh, chests pressed together and mouths locked upon one another, I marvel at his growing erection. What power my little body can have on him LoL.  I love watching his flaccid cock grow from a couple of inches to the battering ram I have come to know and love after all these years.

And yes, it is the way we are wired as man and wife—I need his cock. It’s a spiritual and physical need. Not just when I’m horny (I always think of Gina saying “Stay Horny!”)  but frequently. Ok I admit it, I love cock. How his looks, how his grows, his texture and diameter, his hardness and flexibility. I love how his dick tastes in my mouth. The salty texture and the throbbing as it slowly slides in and out of my mouth and down my throat. What a precious gift! I don’t know who loves doing this more—him or me. His cock brings tremendous pleasure to our marital bliss. While kissing in front of the mirror, I enjoy watching as I stroke his shaft. I especially enjoy kneeling in front of him, pumping his dick with both hands and sucking on his hairless balls. Again, who is loving this more? Then while still kneeling as he deep throats me, I love to squeeze his muscular runner legs feeling their powerful mass. From there I enjoy squeezing his tight little ass and burying my nails into both of his cheeks as I feel him tense from the sensation. Its pure marital lust taking his firm ass into my hands and squeezing with all my might. I love how his cheeks feel. So hot and so muscular. Thank you for being a runner K! It’s usually at this juncture where a decision has to be made—do I keep manipulating his manhood in this fashion causing him to erupt onto my face—or do we change positions and move on to the main course? Usually, it’s the latter.

As he helps me to my feet, holding hands, we walk around to the bed. I go first and am on all fours facing the mirror. My husband is right behind me and immediately I feel him knocking at my door. I love feeling his beautifully cut head gently probing between the crease of my round butt cheeks, teasing yet probing for entry into my lush secret garden. I feel his big hands upon my ass, roughly rubbing and squeezing, even returning the favor and gently running his nails over my cheeks bringing a chill down my spine.  My pulse and breathing increases and his hands continue to work over my back and ass while his throbbing tool continues gently probing and teasing me. My pussy is quickly lubricating and preparing to welcome my husband’s prick.

As I feel his hot breath and tongue working down my spine, he turns his palms outward and gently runs his nails this time along my sides. Goosebumps appear along my arms and legs and my pussy is getting wetter now. Slowly he runs his nails up and down my rib cage and I start wiggling my ass for him in an effort to capture his hard cock. Gently his warm hands find their way to my breasts that are free, naturally hanging down and welcoming his touch. He says he loves seeing them hang like this. My sensitive nipples expand at his touch as he expertly tweaks them between his thumb and forefinger. My back arches in anticipation for the love of my life and my pussy is getting hotter waiting for his special touch.

I feel his heat next to mine as he begins to grind me; his thighs are pressed against the back of my legs. Being so much taller than me, he easily reaches forward slowly tracing his tongue up my spine, to my shoulders, then ears, to my neck and throat until he reaches my mouth. Our lips meet and lock together in pure heat as our tongues slowly begin their dance before greedily wrestling each other inside our mouths.

Our bodies press together as we slowly grind one another; I feel my husband’s finger start working its way between my cheeks and into my tight anus. He knows this is my weakness and I feel the first orgasm about to devour me. As he plunges his finger deeper inside me, I lose it.

“Oh K, I’m cuming I’m cuming! It feels so good, Mmmmmm K!!! Ahhhh, Ahhhhhhh, Ahhhhh! Aggggggghhhhhhh” I scream as he fingers my ass.

It is while the next orgasm is building that my beloved slides his manly cock into my feminine passage. I am so wet he slides right in. Slowly and lovingly I ease back into him as he fills me with his man love. I feel his big dick stretch me as he starts pounding harder and harder. What a hot image in the mirror as I watch him do me from the back, doggie style. My breasts sway naturally with his pounding as he reaches around and cups them both. Being blessed with large titties I love the sight of them overflowing into his hands. Some men say more than a handful is a waste but my tits don’t stay in his hands. Neither of us complain.

I feel so vulnerable prone in this position. Watching my man do me from behind is a powerful sight. His hands slapping my ass, powerfully thrusting into my deep wetness and gently pulling my hair—I am at his disposal. At his mercy—and I love it. Its amazing  how we express our love for each other in this erotic manner. So natural and so hot. Our own brand of marriage heat.

“Oh, fuck me harder, baby, fuck me harder. Ram that cock into me, tiger, drive it home, baby, drive it home,” I shout.

Harder and harder he pounds me and I hear our flesh slapping together faster and faster. Another orgasm overpowers me.

“Oh K, K, I love you so much” as he continues to ravish his bride. “Your dick feels so good inside me, look at us fuck, baby, look at us. It’s so beautiful watching us mate as husband and wife. Do me, baby, do me, do me. Harder, harder,” I beg between deep breaths and bouncing tits.

He grasps my tits into his hands and pinches my nipples hard then squeezes them  firmly causing me to further gasp in ecstasy. I love having my titties played with and manipulated. It doesn’t matter who does it, we both do an outstanding job with my boobs.

Still grinding and breathing hard, our bodies hot and sweaty; I feel his body tense.

“Oh shit, Kay; I’m gonna cum, babe, I’m gonna cum,” my husband tells me, “Your pussy is so wet and hot, feels soooooo good, babe. So good. I wish I could be inside you forever, but I gotta shoot!”

“Oh, K, I love you and need you so much, let it go, baby, let it go. Shoot your load into me, shoot your load. Let me feel your hot love drip out of this hairy pussy,” I moan back to him.

His hands squeeze my tits harder as I feel his body tense and his penis spasm deep inside me. Feeling his explosions and watching his face tense in the mirror put me over the edge one last time as we came together as husband and wife.

“I love you, K, I love you. I feel you shooting inside me, mmmmmmmmm, so good so good. Ahhhhhhhhhhh, ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh, mmmmmmmmm,” I purr to my man, “Fuck that pussy and shoot your load, stud!”

As my thighs start to cramp up and my wrists start to get tingly, I feel my husband start to fall out, as the remnants of his sperm ooze out of my cunt.

Reaching for my breasts again my husband tightly nuzzles me before letting them go.

“Thank you for being married to me, Kay; you are such an amazing soul mate and kindred. I love you so much. You are an amazing home school mom. You complete me, sweetheart,” he gently says looking me in the eyes.

Now lying on our backs side by side, we cuddle dangerously close to one another,  joined hand in hand with our locked legs together. I continue to leak. Naked, one flesh, on our marriage bed. Husband and wife as God made us. I love how we are one flesh and one spirit. As he puts his arm under my neck to cuddle as his other hand makes it way to my glistening mound of brown pubic hair, gently running his fingers through it, I give out a slow contented sigh. What a tremendous blessing and honor to be loved and cherished by my man like this. I adore this part of our love making—the innocent and honest naked oneness of our marriage. Such bliss and intimacy. Such romance and beauty. Such pleasure our flesh and spirit grant to one another in this mysterious fashion.

Thank you for being naked with me, darling, and for making love to me, dear husband, I love being your wifey…

No comments:

Post a Comment