Thursday, December 18, 2014

The Sex Bed

“So when are you going to fuck me?” I text Josh.

During the move to our rental we were too busy to have sex, but now the house was set up and both of us are starving for a lay.

“Sometime tonight,” he answers.

But an hour later he’s home from the office to get dressed for a golf game/business meeting.

We recently moved into a pre-furnished  rental and in the front bedroom of the house there is a king size bed. My husband and I had brought our queen mattress with us during our move to place on one of the bed frames, but my husband’s clothes are in a suitcase in the king size bed room’s floor as of now. He invites me into the room with him to talk while he dresses. But upon taking off his shirt he sweeps me into an embrace and kisses me.

Oh my. I haven’t developed an immunity to his kisses, or the way he looks only wearing jeans and how they hang on his narrow hips… or his hands sliding down my back onto my butt.

“I’m not waiting till tonight,” I say, and push him down onto the king size bed.

“Good, cause I don’t want to wait either,” he says. “Take off your clothes, naughty girl.”

I strip my shirt off and slide my skirt and underwear down within seconds then I unbutton his jeans and yank them off of him along with his underwear.

“Mmm. Someone is impatient.” He grins.

“Shut-up,” I say dryly and straddle him. He meets me up for a kiss and his hands are on my breasts, kneading and massaging them in a blissful perfection.

“Ahh.” I moan against his mouth as I continue to kiss him. I feel his erection against my pussy, hot and hard. I roll my hips over him and his penis fills me.

“I needed this sooo bad,” I admit with a moan.

“Me too,” he laughs, “I woke up with a raging boner. I would have fucked your brains out right then and there if I hadn’t needed to get to work.”

“Mmm… that sounds so good, oh, baby, I want you to fuck my brains out now. It’s been too long.”

He grasps me and rises further, pressing me up and humping me hard from underneath. His mouth covers one of my nipples and I am overcome with need. I grind against him and feel him fill my pussy again and again. His hands grasp my ass and bring me deep as he bumps me up harder.

“Oh, yes, yes, don’t stop! Oh, don’t stop that!” I shout, my orgasm racks my body and he continues to thrust into me until the waves have subsided enough that I feel numb with euphoria, but he only lets me keep that feeling for a minute because suddenly he’s on top and smothering me with more kisses and giving me his tongue.

Yes, I love his tongue, he knows exactly the right amount to use during a kiss. I gently suck his tongue and flick it’s tip with my own.

In the past a queen size bed made rolling over during sex tricky, but I like this new feeling of freedom and I wrap my legs up around his waist as he pounds me. He scoops a handful of my hair in one hand and releases me from our kiss, then he starts kissing down my jaw and nipping the lobe of my ear.

“We don’t have much more time, but I want to see you come again,” he whispers hoarsely.

“I think I can meet that demand, oh-ah, that feels so good,” I groan. I meet his thrusts and know I’m getting close to the edge of another climax. I grab his butt and draw him close and tilt my hips in such a way that he goes deep. Him on top is the best position for getting a g-spot orgasm I’ve found. I feel the orgasm building deep inside and I let myself go when I pull him in again and he fills that place with his heat once more.

“Oh, yeah, fuck me with that big cock! Oh, fuck, fuck!” I scream.

He flips me over and plunges in from behind now, I raise my butt up to meet his dick and I love the adrenaline that hits upon every thrust making the orgasm I’m having stretch to a mind blowing length. He covers my mouth with his hand and I suck on his fingers, quieting myself and realizing our new neighbors probably know more about our sex life than they’d care to now.

“I’m going to come,” he groans.”Where do you want it?”

“I’ll suck you. Suck you dry. Like this.” I take his index finger in my mouth and go up and down, then I do the same for each of his other fingers on his hand.

“Mmm, so hot, you dirty girl–oh fuck, oh fuck, I’m going to come,” he growls. He dismounts me and I turn my head just in time to have him fuck my mouth as he comes, his hot semen spurts down my throat and I swallow every last drop.

We lay back on the bed and he takes me in his arms for a few minutes afterward.

“I like this bed,” he says.”It’s spacious.”

“Me too.” I nuzzle against his chest.

“That bed frame our queen bed is on is squeaky,” he says.

“I know. This can be our sex bed!” I laugh.

Josh laughs too. “Sounds kind of kinky.”

“Oh, we’ll do all sorts of kinky things on this sex bed,” I purr.

“I’m looking forward to it.” he grins.

No comments:

Post a Comment