Thursday, December 18, 2014

Monday Morning Fun

My wife & I would end every evening & begin every morning in I believe the best way possible…w/an amazing & mind blowing orgasm of some kind! Yet since we’re in the midst of achieving conception…we have had to make some adjustments to do our best that nearly every time an erection occurs, to find a way to make love.

My wife has taught kindergarten throughout our entire marriage, until last year. We used to role play w/the idea of her being a “naughty teacher” but not so much anymore. One particular morning, I remember, as if it were yesterday…I was unusually super, extra, horny… (for awhile, we really believed that our 1st child was conceived during this time…) actually my sexual drive began to seem as if it were rising even higher, on the Friday before. Friday evening & night I believe we ended up making love 5 times. Saturday, I thought my wife was going to eventually end up turning me down…but she was a great sport- we made love 12 different times that day & Sunday we made love 8 times. I (my body) just felt like I could not get enough of her & her amazing & wonderful love!

This Monday morning, we made love before we got out of bed. We made love again in the shower; right after breakfast, coffee & Bible reading…I was just so hot & horny for my wife, but as gorgeous & beautiful as she is how could I not be??!! She got dried off & dressed & quickly left for school.  It was some time after Thanksgiving so she had a lot of extra projects she was working on w/Christmas on its way, so she was getting there super early to get all of her tasks complete.

I was sitting at the table drinking one last cup of coffee & looking over some reports for work, before I attempted to head out. Yet I was having the hardest time focusing on those reports. All I could think about was enjoying some more of my young sexy wife! My attention soon completely left my reports. As my excitement grew & grew, I began to think of how I could surprise my wife this morning in her classroom! The Christian School where she works, is on my way to work…so why not?!

I called her & told her I just wanted to check in w/her & make sure she did not want me to bring her anything on my way to work & was kind of trying to get a vibe as to how busy she was. She said that things were going well & that she had already completed one of the tasks she had at the top of her list to do that morning & the rest she could finish throughout the day & even bring home to work on if she had to. I was so happy to hear the great news! I could feel my excitement growing harder & harder! I quickly grabbed my briefcase & left heading for the school. It was about a 15 minute drive & by now my cock was fully erect & almost throbbing. I unbuckled my belt & undone my pants & pulled my hardened rod out of my boxers & began to gently caress & stroke to gain a little bit of relief. Before I knew, I was at the school. I quickly fixed my clothing back, got out of my truck & headed for her classroom. I glanced at my watch, it was 6:35 a.m. That was wonderful, she had nearly an hour before she was actually due to be on duty! I walked on into her classroom & locked the door. She was in her closet, so I just waited patiently for her to come out.

She walked over to me & kissed me fully on my mouth, sucking my tongue. I hard pressed my body against hers wanting her to feel my swollen dick. We pulled away for only a moment & I walked over to turn the classroom lights off (in case any of her co workers were to walk by, they would assume she had not arrived at school yet.) We then were back to kissing & she began “dry humping” me, which only made me even more horny & excited for her. I lifted up the back of her skirt & cupped my hands around her nice, tight, beautiful little ass…occasionally letting a finger slip underneath her thong & brush up against her very wet pussy. Moaning loudly she begins to beg me to finger fuck her & I said, “no, no, no not yet.”

I told her I wanted to bend her over her desk, it had been a fantasy of mine for quite some time.

I led her over to her desk & began to unbutton her blouse & undoing her bra that clasped in the front freeing her luscious & perky breasts, revealing her erect nipples. I began caressing one breast in my hand & began sucking the nipple of the other one. She begins unbuttoning & unzipping my pants & lowers the waist band of my boxers to just underneath my balls, exposing my now throbbing rock hard cock, she takes one hand & begins to caress my tightening balls & w/her other she strokes & massages my shaft & cockhead. I’m beyond ready to just give my wife a good hard fuck, but I restrain myself, for she needs to enjoy this to it’s fullest as well.

I lay her back on her desk, taking over caressing & stroking my cock w/one hand & continue to fondle her breasts w/the other & slowly lick & suck my way down her stomach. I arrive at the panty line of her sexy black thong that she was wearing. I can smell the sweet fragrances of her readiness. I then tell her, I want to taste you, I want to EAT your pussy, my love. I moved her thong to the side & buried my face deep into my wife’s sweet, tight, young pussy. She began moving her hips upwards, almost to the point to where she was humping my mouth. I was enjoying all of her delicious scents & flavors. I slid my finger inside of her stroking her g-spot & I take her erect clit in between my teeth & begin flicking it back & forth w/my tongue. That was more than she could handle…moaning loudly w/satisfaction, she explodes all over my finger. I quickly let go of her clit & begin licking all of my fave flavors off of her dripping wet cunt…mmm that was so good.

I now am rapidly stroking my ready to explode cock & tell my wife, I NEED to feel your pussy wrapped around me…right now! She then stands up grabbing my throbbing dick, taking over the stroking. We kiss long & hard so that she can enjoy all of her smells & flavors from my lips. After a moment, I turn her around & bend her over her desk. I lift up the back of her skirt, move her thong to the side & insert my now, near purple, blood engorged cockhead into her tight, dripping pussy. I then forcefully thrust the rest of my length deep inside & hold still there for as long as I can stand it. We both enjoy that feeling of oneness & try to savor it as long as we can. I grab her hips while thrusting hard in & out of my wife. I help her sit up at an angle on my cock, so that she can ride & fuck me the way that she needs to. I let my hands rise up to grab & caress her beautiful, luscious breasts encircling her stiffened nipples in between my fingers…she begins really working her hips, riding & fucking me good & hard! She yells out w/pleasure, I feel her pussy squeezing & tightening around my cock as she comes & comes!!! I now know she is satisfied & I’m sure a little tired, as well.

I help her lean herself forward to where she can rest against her desktop on her elbows or her arms & now, it’s finally my turn! I reach w/my foot for the step stool that is only about a foot away & drag it towards us & have her lift her foot up onto it. When coming into her from behind it always seems if she has something to prop/lift her foot up on…her pussy will open up a little more & I can achieve even deeper penetration. I now begin to pump my cock in & out of her very hard w/long, deep, fast strokes. I am now fucking her pussy harder & harder. I feel my more than rock hard cock throbbing even more so…she knows I am almost there. She reaches down between our legs & begins to tug on my balls as she caresses them. They begin to tighten & I shoot my load of hot sperm deep inside the depths of my wife…in hope that we are soon going to achieve conception. We kind of stand/lay there together for a minute & I gently w/draw myself from my wife’s warmth. I step into her classroom restroom & grab a roll of paper towels. I roll several off & wet them w/warm water & hand them to my wife to clean up & then do the same for myself. We did really well, it was only 7:15. She still had 15 minutes before she needed to head to her morning staff meeting. We hugged & kissed goodbye & I walked her to the door of her meeting & headed to the office. What an amazing & wonderful way to start your- Monday!!!

-just a side note to let everyone know…we as a Christian couple do not use the “f” word outside of the context of our lovemaking. We believe that the word f*** is simply just the physical act of “what” we are doing. I know when I was re-reading over my wife’s first story she did not use it at all. Although she only says/uses it once in awhile. I guess because she still holds onto a little bit of shyness & still has that little bit of a modest side to her. However she does like hearing me say it to her & she does enjoy reading it in the stories that she reads on here.  Myself however, I feel like my lovemaking to my wife is one place/area where I shouldn’t have to hold back…anything! So in my stories you will see it often. So, I apologize in advance if that offends you in any way at all, because it is certainly not meant to.

I was challenged by my wife to write some of my fave adventures in our getting pregnant. So I started jotting down some notes & I believe this is one of my most faves, however I like them all- I am a man. I hope you all enjoy this! You will have to let me know what you think. Thanks so much & may God bless you all greatly!

No comments:

Post a Comment