Thursday, December 18, 2014

Sea-Through Lovers, Conclusion

Sea-Through Lovers

CONCLUSION

I heard the door quickly open and close again; leaving me still blindfolded and tied by my arms to the end of the bed, my body yearning for my man’s touch. Especially my wet pussy. I was so hot! With the music playing (Beck’s “Cellphone’s Dead”) and the intense state of arousal my husband put me in; I was more than ready for release. Oh, how I needed his cock inside me. I needed to feel his meat between my legs, and his weight on top of me so I could kiss him and suck his tongue. I wanted to smell his sweat and devour his manly cock. I wanted my man to ravish me and leave me breathless right then and there.

In my confusion and disappointment as my mind wandered and pulse continued to race, I nearly pissed myself when out of nowhere my husband jumped on top of me! What the heck???

Before I could react, he started rapidly licking my throat starting by my collar bone and all the way up to under my chin. I titled my head further back for him. He then started to slowly knead and massage by tits.

Ever the joker, he apparently opened and closed the door pretending to go out. Yet in reality, he stayed in and stripped naked and snuck across the floor before jumping me on the bed. Oh, I will get him back for this, lol!

But I was in too high a state of arousal to worry about that yet. I begged him to stop the foreplay and teasing and just fuck me. Fuck me ragged, that is.

“Oooohhhhhhhh K., your hands feel so good on my titties, they are soooo big and strong. Squeeze my tits K., squeeze them babe.”

He squeezed harder and started molding them up with his hands. Gently up and down, up and down he molded my big tits. They felt so safe and warm in his hands. My soft gentlessness resting in his big powerful hands. I could sense my sensitive nipples were getting bigger. Pinching and rolling them between his thumb and forefinger, my pussy was aching for attention. “Mmmmmm, this feels soooo good babe, don’t stop. How do my nipples look stud? Ahhhhhhhhhhh, mmmmmmmmm, oooooohhhhh K., you are making me feel so good right now.” My hips were swaying back and forth underneath him while I moaned; searching for his baby maker.

” Kay, look at those swollen nipples! They look like strawberries right now, fuck!”

He continued kneading my tits and biting my nipples. I sensed he was even pulling them out toward himself. As he manipulated my tits and nipples, the licking of my throat continued until his tongue found the side of my neck, I felt a gentle nibble, then more licking, then more nipping and licking and his hot breath. K. quickly began sucking the area and it was apparent that man was trying to give me a hicky!  The sheet beneath me was wet with sweat as I continued to squirm and my hips kept searching for his man meat.  I was so wet and ready for him, I have no idea how long this heavenly foreplay lasted but I was about to explode in lust for my husband. My pussy needed release and soon.

With my head turned to the side as he continued to nibble, lick and suck my throat I felt his weight shift and my wait was mercifully over. Suddenly and expertly, my man slid his big dick into my awaiting pussy filling me to the hilt.

I literally screamed in pure ecstasy. “Oh K., fuck!  You feel so good inside me. Pump me hard you big stud, pump me hard.” The bed shook as I clamped my legs around his waist pulling him in tighter and closer. He continued to pound me hard and I could feel an intense orgasm developing.

We were both breathing loud, as we sound as we are jogging. “Oh Kay, look at your titties bounce as pound you, and your pussy is so wet and hairy. I love it, I love it!” It was an amazing moment with the music playing, my husband’s lust and big dick inside me, the way he was biting my throat and the smell of fresh sea air flowing in from the cracked window.

“Oooooooooooohhhhhhh K., I am cuming, I’m cuming!” Again I literally screamed as one of the most intense orgasms ever overtook me. “Aaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhh, Aaaaaaaaaaaaaah, Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, MMmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm, Mmmmmmmmmmm,” I panted as my entire body tensed and I bucked several times riding this amazing wave. I love to cum with his cock buried deep inside my pussy.

“That’s it babe, fuck me harder, fuck me harder” I heard myself say loudly over the music. Uncontrollably I screamed again as another massive climax overtook me. “Shit K., ooooooooooooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, this feels so fucking good.  Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh, Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh, Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm, I love you, I love you!!!”

Then his mouth pressed onto mine as he plunged his tongue into my mouth. Greedily I sucked it down my throat as they entwined together. I could feel the hicky developing on my throat, my breasts we heaving from his thrusts, we were deeply kissing and wave after wave of pleasure overtook me. His meaty balls kept slapping against my bare ass. It was an amazing sensation with all this happening while still being blindfolded with my arms stretched out to either side of the bed.

My husband started to groan and I knew what that meant. “Oh babe, shoot your load into my wet pussy. Let it go K, let it go. Shoot your hot cum inside your wife my beloved. Empty your load into me,mmmmmmmmmmm, yessssssssssssssss, yessssssssssssss, I need it so bad, shoot your love into me sweetheart.”

Feeling him tense and his penis throbbing in my pussy, K. cried out. “Shit Kay, I’m cuming, I’m cuming! Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh” he groaned and I felt him shoot 5 times inside my pussy.

He kept pounding me until his cock started to soften. The bed below my crotch became even wetter as out sexy intimate juices leaked out. I loved it. Evidence of the intense love we have for each other.

When he finally pulled out, he lifted off the blindfold. As our eyes locked and I gazed upon the sweaty handsome face of my man, I couldn’t believe how lucky I am for God to gift me with him. And the mischievous lilt boy smile is so irresistible!

We laid there holding each other for a few moments and kissed before he gently untied me and massaged my limbs. Then we lay side by side and cuddled enjoying the afterglow of such a hot lovemaking session. Oh how I love to make love with that man.

Still in a state and sexual delirium, we went to the bathroom for a quick rinse off. Good thing we did, between the candle wax and our juices, I was a hot mess; especially that big hicky he planted on me. Toweling off and feeling refreshed, we were ready for a snack. It was only a little before 10pm, so we drove into town and found an ice cream shop and shared banana splits. I teased him by slowly licking and enjoying the whip cream and bananas as he grinned and watched.

As we drove back to our little resort holding hands as he drove, two surprises awaited us as we returned to our room. First, as we walked to our room, we noticed our window was not just cracked open; it was nearly half way open even though the shade was drawn. The second surprise was that somehow we forgot to blow out the candles. Fortunately nothing caught on fire.  Yet to our shock and embarrassment, we could see right through the window and into our room. The candlelight was illuminating our bed, clearly visible to the outside!

We were mortified and began to wonder if anyone saw us, let alone heard the passion of our lovemaking without us realizing the window was nearly halfway open. We quickly closed the window and blew out the candles, stripped naked and went to bed in each other’s arms. K. was on his back and I rested my head upon his chest with my right arm draped across his tummy and my hand lovingly resting on his penis and hairless balls.

Our question was answered the following morning at the little resort’s breakfast nook. Three other couples were sitting enjoying their breakfast and coffee. This was a friendly group and everyone introduced themselves including which room they were staying in.

When it was our turn and we introduced ourselves saying we were in Room 1; two of the three couples broke out into big grins and one husband said, “Oh, we were wondering who was staying in that room…”

Busted!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment