Wednesday, December 24, 2014

Seduced by the Model

I take my drawing pad out and begin sketching. The human figure is my favorite subject and my favorite human figure of all is lounging on our bed for me to draw, naked. I love drawing him. He’s a slender, tall, muscular kind of guy, with narrow hips, a flat, hard stomach, and broad shoulders. My eyes drink in his appearance and I translate it to the paper in my sketch book.

“How long do you want me to be still like this?” My model husband asks.

“I’m almost done with your shoulders,” I say and stick out my tongue a little. “Don’t move yet!”

I swallow and try to focus on getting the sketch finished. Ever line of his body is accentuated by the dim lighting I’ve chosen. His muscles are highlighted and as I finish drawing his pecs and abdominal area I realize I want to run my tongue along the ridges of those muscles.

“You’re getting wet,” my husband says with a smug grin. Too sure to even ask me if his statement is true.

“Shut-up.” I bite my lip.

“You bad girl, you shouldn’t lust after your model,” he scolds. “How professional is that?”

I ignore his statement and finally get the last lines all the way down to his groin drawn. I love how the body changes in a V line by the hips into his gorgeous manhood. He knows I’m staring at his cock and his dark green eyes challenge me to keep staring. I know my cheeks are turning red and my panties are getting drenched. This is not how it was in any of the life drawing classes I had taken in school. Hands trained to draw what I saw were trembling with the desire to touch and caress, but I strive on and finish the drawing. My hands are sweaty and my heart is pounding as I turn the drawing pad toward him.

“It’s good,” he praises. “You’re really good at that.”

I put the sketch book down. “Thanks for letting me draw you. You actually kept pretty still.”

I am wearing a miniskirt and tank top and I walk over and sit next to him on the bed and lean forward so that my cleavage is close to his face. He massages my breasts in his hands. Ah, I love it.

“Take off your panties,” he says as if he can tell me to do anything.

I wiggle out of them and now I’m just wearing the miniskirt with no panties. His hands move under my skirt and he strokes between my thighs, plunging two fingers into my sex and his thumb rubs against my clit. I give a startled groan. I am so wet, he just slips in and out. Then one of his fingers goes back and strokes my asshole. I clench my teeth and I feel my body throbbing with response to the multiple sensations. I want him filling my clenching insides with his hot hard cock.

“I want you,” I tell him, and take his cock in my hands and stroke up and down.

He withdraws his hand and wipes it off so it is clean. “I want you too, my sexy artist.”

I run my tongue along the ridges of his muscles just as I wanted to do while drawing him. Just below his navel I swirl around the head of his cock and in the sensitive spot underneath the head with the tip of my tongue.

Without warning he take me and pulls my hips onto his own and fists a handful of my hair in one hand. I feel his erection between my thighs and roll my hips so he fills inside of me, making him groan at the first penetration. I thrust on top of him only a few strokes and already find myself coming to pieces in an orgasm. My hands brace against his hard chest and my fingers curl and dig into the flesh there as I scream out. He thrusts his fingers in my mouth and I suck and lick them, while his other hand is still in my hair. He pumps upward at me and I come again. My scream is muffled in his fingers and my hand grasps around his wrist to keep him in my mouth.

“I’m going to do you from behind now,” He says, helping me off of him and turning me around so I’m on my stomach.

He kisses the back of my neck and bites at my upper back and shoulders. I shiver and moan and raise my hips to meet his erection, pressing my butt against his lower abs and hips.

“Yes, do me as hard as you’d like,” I purr.

He grasps around my hips and the first thrust inside makes me cry out with the adrenaline rush it provides. Again and again, he thrusts hard and fast into me and it’s delicious to feel the power of each one. I’m undone. My humanity is seemingly taken from me as I cry, whimper, writhe, and moan underneath him. His breath is hot in my ear and he kisses just below my jaw with a harsh groan. He’s close, I can feel him getting hotter and thicker. We both come together and he grabs my hips hard and pulls himself deep and cries out my name. I float off in the after glow with his arms still around me. Just having sex with him is art.

No comments:

Post a Comment