Wednesday, December 24, 2014

Feeling good

I been avoiding Nathan lately and I don’t know why. I couldn’t accept the facts that he makes me feel so much love. Something inside said I needed a break form him.

I was laying on the bed and Nathan came in to see me. ”Kayla, why you been avoiding me?” He asked.  I got up and took a shower.

”Kayla.” Nathan said angry. I turn to look at him.”I’m taking a shower.”I said.

I put my clothes in the restroom and went to close the door. I saw Nathan crying I hated to hurt him. I want to make him see that this isn’t his fault. I close the door and turn on the shower and took my clothes off and step in.

The water was warm. I let some tears escape and then I was crying. ”Kayla,why are you crying.”Nathan said startling me. ”What are you doing in here?’ I asked.

”You’re my wife I can’t see you in the shower.” He said.

Nathan tears were showing, he didn’t wipe them away.

”Maybe I should leave and never be with you.”  He said. That hurt me I didn’t want him to go and hurt me. He start backing away and he he start walking out.  ”Nathan,please don’t go.”I said.

Nathan turn around and he walk forward to me until I had hit the wall. He trapped me, then I knew it was his plan.

”Nate I need to finish taking my shower.”I said nervously.

”Why so nervous?”He asked. Then he was kissing me.

I tried pushing him away. I liked that Nathan was pining me to the wall but I hated feeling like I’m the one getting the pleasure. I know I felt loved, but the thought makes me scare that he get bored of me.

Nathan grab my hands and pin them while kissing me.Then he start kissing neck. I stifle my moan.

Nathan stop and look at me with disappointed eyes.

”That’s it.”He said.

He let go of my arm and walk out.

I grab a towel and put it around me and walk after him.He was packing.

“Nathan,please don’t leave me.”I said.

”Why don’t you go back in the shower and forget about me,”He said.,”I can’t believe I had feeling for someone who doesn;t care.”

I let the tears escape and I went back in the shower and cried.

”Kayla, I’m sorry that I said that, I didn’t mean it.”He said.

“You know why I keep avoiding you?”I asked him.

‘Why?”He asked.

”Because I hate feeling that you not having the pleasure you need and that you going to get bored of me.”I said.

Nathan shook his head.

”Kayla, when I first saw I knew in my heart that you were the one for me and still is.”He said.”I can never get bored of you and I do feel pleasure.”

Nathan kissed me and led me to the bed.

Nathan kiss my inner thigh and then lick my pussy.  I arch my back a little.  Nathan then start teasing me like how he lightly bit the lips of my pussy.

I moaned.

”Nathan, stop teasing.”I said.

But Nathan didn’t listen.

I moan loudly at the feeling.I couldn’t take it anymore.

”Nathan…..I need you.”I whimper.

Nathan was eating me out.



I felt the orgasm getting bigger and bigger.

I arch high then Nathan was holding me down.



”Nathan……please.” I whimpered again.

Nathan came up and look me in the eyes.

“Promise you won’t avoid me.”He said.

I noded.

”Good because that was a fun punishment, you know.” He said smiling.

Nathan kiss me and I was on top of him. I took all his clothes off.

I suck his penis.



Nathan was groaning and moaning. Nathan is very sensitives on his neck and on his lip and especially on his penis.



”Kayla, stop punishing me.” He said.

I took him deep in my mouth. Nathan was having a orgasm as I went faster.

”Kayla, I’m about to cum.” He said.

I let go and start rubbing.

Nathan couldn’t take it anymore and roll me on my back took a condom and thrust in me.

”Kayla, I love you” He said. He start kissing my neck as he keep thrust in me.

”Oh Nathan.”I said.

Nathan start kissing me so I won’t talk.

I heard Nathan groan.

He cover my mouth with my hands and thrust hard and fast inside me.

I held on to him.

”I’m sorry that I was avoiding you.”I said.

Nathan kiss me.”All is forgiven, but remember if you ever do that again I’m going to tease you more and if you said stop I won’t stop until I’m ready.”

We both laugh.

”I still might to do that,” I said.

”I love you, Mrs.Cullen.”He said.

”I love you, too, Mr.Cullen.”

No comments:

Post a Comment